J D Power & Associates Survey Panel

MASPAS252

Hello everyone!!!!!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on J D Power & Associates Survey Panel

I just joined their panel yesterday and so far the surveys are there at a pretty good pace

when I go back to check and see if I have surveys available. I'm hoping this survey site is

consistent with the amount of surveys available because it seems most of my other survey

sites are drying up right now!!!! 2/3 rd's of the way to a $25. Amazon gift card in two days!!!!

Not bad for now!! We'll see if it keeps up!!!! Also if anyone is having any good luck with any

consistent survey sites please post a comment on here!!!!! Good Luck :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Was DQed from all 8 of them today and DQed from 9 yesterday :cry: that's why they offer the $5.00 bonus for signing up they will never have to pay it. Well I guess some will get paied otherwise the site would go up in smoke like there blowin g up your you know what. I had signed up with this site over a month ago, and the only $$ I have is the $5.00 bonus signing up and the 10-25 cents for my profile :roll:

I haven't been with this site very long but I think it will be a bust.I usually dq or else a message pops up that says Bad Request now what is that suppose to mean.

I haven't been with this site very long but I think it will be a bust.I usually dq or else a message pops up that says Bad Request now what is that suppose to mean.

Hi peach6 !!!!!!!!!

Yeah I know about that Bad Request 400 error !!!!!! E-mailed them 3 times this week and they keep telling

me to clear my temporary internet files and cookies before clicking on the survey which doesn't solve anything!!!!

Have also tried the surveys on Mozilla Firefox and I still get the same damn error messages!!!!!!

Found their toll-free number yesterday (1-888-JDPOWER) Going to be calling them today and see

if I can get a straight answer out of anyone over there!!!! I know their a big company so I don't

know right now if their having a problem or trying to screw with people!!!! I'll post a message

on here if I get anywhere with them later. See ya later :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Hi peach6 !!!!!!!!!

Yeah I know about that Bad Request 400 error !!!!!! E-mailed them 3 times this week and they keep telling

me to clear my temporary internet files and cookies before clicking on the survey which doesn't solve anything!!!!

Have also tried the surveys on Mozilla Firefox and I still get the same damn error messages!!!!!!

Found their toll-free number yesterday (1-888-JDPOWER) Going to be calling them today and see

if I can get a straight answer out of anyone over there!!!! I know their a big company so I don't

know right now if their having a problem or trying to screw with people!!!! I'll post a message

on here if I get anywhere with them later. See ya later :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thank You

I just did a short survey on this site it was just a few questions it worked just fine then tried to do another survey for 1.00 and it said Bad Request error something is not right oh I forgot to say that the short survey was only for a sweeps.How come that worked just fine

i don't know if they do it on every survey but today when i didn't qualify for a survey they put on my list they gave me 10 cents for trying.. makes me wonder why surveyhead doesn't do the same.