My View getting pretty bad

TSP1973

My View use to be decent. But lately they have been getting pretty cheap. They use to give you 125 when you got DQ, but decided that they would get cheaper by giving you 100 points instead. Today I got a survey for 400 points for 20 minutes. Well lets see 1358 points is about $1. So that is about .30 cents. So I don't do any thing less than about 2200 points. On the ones that are lower than that I DQ myself on purpose, so I can get the 100 points. No some people would think this is wrong and immoral of what I do. But the fact of the matter they ask us to be honest and in return what do we get for that? Them not being honest in pay. So I figure if they are going to be dishonest in a survey that gives me very low pay, might as well give them the quality of answers they are wanting in reflection of the pay they are giving us. Now if they give a decent pay, for example like today they were giving me a 20 minute survey for 3000 points, then I will be honest and give the high quality answers because the pay is reflecting that. So I am to the point, you screw me and I will screw you. You give honest pay and respect, then I will give honest answers and respect back.

My View use to be decent. But lately they have been getting pretty cheap. They use to give you 125 when you got DQ, but decided that they would get cheaper by giving you 100 points instead. Today I got a survey for 400 points for 20 minutes. Well lets see 1358 points is about $1. So that is about .30 cents. So I don't do any thing less than about 2200 points. On the ones that are lower than that I DQ myself on purpose, so I can get the 100 points. No some people would think this is wrong and immoral of what I do. But the fact of the matter they ask us to be honest and in return what do we get for that? Them not being honest in pay. So I figure if they are going to be dishonest in a survey that gives me very low pay, might as well give them the quality of answers they are wanting in reflection of the pay they are giving us. Now if they give a decent pay, for example like today they were giving me a 20 minute survey for 3000 points, then I will be honest and give the high quality answers because the pay is reflecting that. So I am to the point, you screw me and I will screw you. You give honest pay and respect, then I will give honest answers and respect back.

:( I agree with you completely. I also have received 400 point 20 minute surveys (30 cents) and they are usually 30 minutes or more. I try to disqualify for 100 points but very rarely disqualify because for 30 cents practically anyone qualifies. :(