Going On

1957horses

Just what is going on?? :? No surveys. Well I had 2 out of 27 emails. :shock: I was just telling someone else that 4 months ago I would start doing surveys at 10 am and not get done till 5 pm. Is it just me not getting any surveys or are there others out there also not getting surveys?? :cry: On surveyhead out of 6 surveys DQ from all but 1. :roll:

I am in the same boat I was able to do 1 from surveyhead out of 8 my view I did 1 but I havent had any for 3 days none from the rest of my survey sites. I think there are more people doing them then there are surveys.I have gotten so desperate that I am doing Toluna again.I like it when I get one from Pinecone but that only happens once a month so thats not cutting it.I think we are all having the same problems.

Same here! I usually only take surveys in the evening after work but since last Thursday I've done maybe 1. I'm $1.50 away from cashing out at Surveyhead and can't qualify for one survey :shock:

Has anyone done surveys at OO? I've been trying for a week and get nothing. There is usually at least one every two days. :cry:

I have more than I can keep up with. I don't do them over the weekends usually and this morning I had about 18 invites. I deleted them and will start fresh today.

Has anyone done surveys at OO? I've been trying for a week and get nothing. There is usually at least one every two days. :cry:

I have more than I can keep up with. I don't do them over the weekends usually and this morning I had about 18 invites. I deleted them and will start fresh today.

Well PLEASE do share your secret with us all that you can delete surveys because you have to many. :shock: I'm signed up with 30 survey sites and going in circles :roll: loging in each one to find a survey to do and when I get to the end of my list, I start all over again looking for surveys. :cry:

1957 horses, I wouldn't put a lot of faith in the above post. Just check some of the other ridiculas post they have made.

Not to mention that but...

Demographics, Demographics, Demographics.

What makes discussing success with survey sites difficult is that quite probably everyone posting here is in a different category. While I might have a lot of luck at one site, someone else might hate it because they hardly ever qualify there. It's something to consider when someone talks about their success.

Additionally, I have seen various people state about how they "fudge" details so they don't get DQ'd which also needs to be taken into consideration. I'd probably do a lot better on surveys if I fudged, but I choose not to. (I am not accusing nj of doing this, just making a general statement.)

Finally, nj07208 did not mention just what was in those emails. While I was still signed up with OO, I would get at least one email a day, if not more, inviting me to see if I could qualify for a survey on their site. It was not an invitation to a specific survey.

1957 horses, I wouldn't put a lot of faith in the above post. Just check some of the other ridiculas post they have made.

And just what the hell does that comment mean? I have never posted anything here that was not the honest truth. What could be so darn ridiculous said on a forum about surveys?? (If you care to be specific, please let me know.) And like Idylatoo said it's all about demographics. Also, I didn't say I qualified for 18 surveys over the weekend. I said I had that many invites. We all should know that if I would have completed even 5 of those, I would have been lucky.

1957 horses, I wouldn't put a lot of faith in the above post. Just check some of the other ridiculous post they have made.

And just what the hell does that comment mean? I have never posted anything here that was not the honest truth. What could be so darn ridiculous said on a forum about surveys?? (If you care to be specific, please let me know.) And like Idylatoo said it's all about demographics. Also, I didn't say I qualified for 18 surveys over the weekend. I said I had that many invites. We all should know that if I would have completed even 5 of those, I would have been lucky.

Wow, really? Like most people on here, I don't do surveys that pay crap but maybe I should start. Don't you all say nothing will change if we keep doing surveys that don't have fair rewards? Well maybe just to make this all less lucrative for you, I'll start doing those hour surveys that pay $.25 while watching soaps and eating cheesecake. Good luck to you.nj07208

This is only one of your quotes. You said you were going to do cheap surveys just to hurt others. It may be the "honest truth" but it is a ridiculous thing to say.

1957 horses, I wouldn't put a lot of faith in the above post. Just check some of the other ridiculous post they have made.

Wow, really? Like most people on here, I don't do surveys that pay crap but maybe I should start. Don't you all say nothing will change if we keep doing surveys that don't have fair rewards? Well maybe just to make this all less lucrative for you, I'll start doing those hour surveys that pay $.25 while watching soaps and eating cheesecake. Good luck to you.nj07208

This is only one of your quotes. You said you were going to do cheap surveys just to hurt others. It may be the "honest truth" but it is a ridiculous thing to say.

Ah, you must work in reality tv because you're quite good with the editing. How about quoting what I was responding to which was this comment:

idylatoo wrote:

It all comes down to how much you value yourself and your opinions. If you think your opinions are only worth 25 cents per hour, then you are an idiot and you should be sitting on your couch and watching soaps instead of expressing your views in public!

So my response was due to me being called an idiot because I said I was a SAHM who used the money from (low paying)surveys to do things for my kids & I while my husband paid the bills. So yep, I'll keep doing all the surveys I feel like doing whether they pay a lot or a little. Ridiculous? Well, you're entitled to your opinion. It's my way of contributing to my household.