Rave for Surveyhead

1957horses

They do indeed seem to be getting better on payment. I requested a paypal, and had it only 14 days later! Still not as quick as many others, BUT, for Surveyhead ....

I'm pulling my hair out...I have 3 or 4 surveys pending & I need 25 cents to cash out...seems like they take eons to get the pending to paid once you inch closer to the cashout amount...

Glad to hear that they're at least redeeming your rewards faster

I'm pulling my hair out...I have 3 or 4 surveys pending & I need 25 cents to cash out...seems like they take eons to get the pending to paid once you inch closer to the cashout amount...

Don't keep pulling your hair out!! :shock: You'll go bald :lol:

Don't keep pulling your hair out!! :shock: You'll go bald :lol:

I already am..I have a shaved head :lol:

yeah, the first one takes the longest.. it was about a month for me.. then once you've done a paypal, they tend to come faster.. the amazon's always take longer than the paypals for me.. but it wasn't 6 weeks for any payout i've ever requested...

We have cut down on our cash out time frame significantly. We are now trying to keep up a 2 week window. If you are ever concerned about your cash out time frame just send me an email and ill be happy to look into it.

Thanks,

Jessica

[email protected]