Surveyhead errors

abby63

Is anyone else having error problems with Surveyhead surveys? For the past few days I've received a server error when I attempted to do a survey. I'm near cash out and none of the surveys are working :?

I've been having tons of problems. today I did one on JD Power panel, finished the whole darn survey to the very end, and then it sentme to page not found. And of course I didn't get the $1.00 I was supposed to get and I don't have a clue what the survey number was so I can't even write them about it. What a rip off. I wish they would keep the surveys up until you got compensation but as soon as you click on it, it disappears into cyberspace. Poof, now there's no record that this survey ever existed. AI feel like James Bond when i take surveys, "this survey will self destruct in 10, 9, 8....."

It's happening again. I seem to have problems with Surveyhead surveys loading, this is ridiculous. Everytime I get close to payout (which by the way takes forever waiting for surveys to validate then to pay out when you cash out) I have problems with this site! And yes I emailed Jessica :wink:

they are looking into it. :shock:

Hi Guys,

Last week we were having server issues, slow speeds, survey 404 and 405 errors, pages not loading. Sorry for the inconvenience. As far as not having a survey number if you write in to us right away after the issue we can find the survey based on the time stamp of your email. Just give us basic details like reward amount and survey topic. Lastly, we have improved our cash out approval time frame, about 80% of our rewards are being approved within 2 weeks. Pending surveys have also improved of course there are always exceptions.

If you have any more concerns of questions just let me know.

Thanks,

Jessica

[email protected]

Hi Guys,

Last week we were having server issues, slow speeds, survey 404 and 405 errors, pages not loading. Sorry for the inconvenience. As far as not having a survey number if you write in to us right away after the issue we can find the survey based on the time stamp of your email. Just give us basic details like reward amount and survey topic. Lastly, we have improved our cash out approval time frame, about 80% of our rewards are being approved within 2 weeks. Pending surveys have also improved of course there are always exceptions.

If you have any more concerns of questions just let me know.

Thanks,

Jessica

[email protected]

Hi,

I've been having those 404 errors for a week and had one this morning. The way it's going I won't be doing many surveys on your site. Are the errors being fixed?