Heads up about Ipsos

footfree

Yesterday I went to their site and saw a list of surveys to do -So I clicked on the one that said 45 points fro 15 minutes-did it, finished it ,yet no points and in my survey history list there is no mention that I took the survey.So I emailed them and this was their response

Thank you for your message.

A number of projects conducted over the last months have experienced technical issues, which prevented their respondents from receiving points immediately after having completed the surveys. We have been trying to solve these problems, but the process is taking longer than expected.

We would like to assure you that you will be credited for the survey you have referred to, if you have completed it, but it is just a matter of time until you will see these points in your account.

Thank you for being a valuable member of our panel!

Sincerely,

Judith

Ipsos i-say Panel Team

So with this being said I will not be taking surveys listed on their web site.Trying to get these people to pay you for surveys done is near impossible.Plus they have taken down the invite from the site and I didn't take a screen shot,so I have no way of proving that I took it.So just be weary of taking their surveys this way.

I am at about 800 points. I usally cash out for the Amazon because I get it with in about 1 week. Sending cash to you seems to take forever. I haven't expercanced any thing of not getting any points lately, but I will keep an eye out on my account. Thanks for the heads up.

With Ipsos the Canadian version their redemptions have gotten so much better..in regards to Amazon it used to take forever to receive the gift cert if you ever did at all...but now once you redeem for Amazon you get it in your inbox with 5 minutes..have to say that was a great surprise..have redeemed this a few times over the last little while

Yesterday I went to their site and saw a list of surveys to do -So I clicked on the one that said 45 points fro 15 minutes-did it, finished it ,yet no points and in my survey history list there is no mention that I took the survey.So I emailed them and this was their response

Thank you for your message.

A number of projects conducted over the last months have experienced technical issues, which prevented their respondents from receiving points immediately after having completed the surveys. We have been trying to solve these problems, but the process is taking longer than expected.

We would like to assure you that you will be credited for the survey you have referred to, if you have completed it, but it is just a matter of time until you will see these points in your account.

Thank you for being a valuable member of our panel!

Sincerely,

Judith

Ipsos i-Say Panel Team

So with this being said I will not be taking surveys listed on their web site.Trying to get these people to pay you for surveys done is near impossible.Plus they have taken down the invite from the site and I didn't take a screen shot,so I have no way of proving that I took it.So just be weary of taking their surveys this way.

I have also experienced several times that I have no points while I have finished their surveys, but I can do nothing. :twisted:

I had the same problem, and got the same response. It was a survey about gas stations / convenience stores.

My points total has been going up and down with them over the past weeks. They seem to be especially screwed up at the present.

Yes, I highly recommend staying away from Ipsos. I had them for years and installed the Digital Connections, not one survey received afterwards. when I contacted them they tried to say I had inconsistent answers basically and that they deactivated my account. I had 965 points almost cashout I'll never see now. Synovate recently merged with them and now I'm not getting surveys from them....

Yes, I highly recommend staying away from Ipsos. I had them for years and installed the Digital Connections, not one survey received afterwards. when I contacted them they tried to say I had inconsistent answers basically and that they deactivated my account. I had 965 points almost cashout I'll never see now. Synovate recently merged with them and now I'm not getting surveys from them....

I would report them to the BBB demanding payment of the 965 points which should be $9.65. Go state your case with the BBB and don't back down until you get your money! Don't let them Screw you over! Also go make a post at ripoffreport.com about them as well!

• 3 weeks later...

Ipsos did the same thing to me about 6 months ago .. then all of the sudden, today, I get a package from them for a home study on garden insecticides. They want me to keep a 12 month diary, YES!! ONE YEAR for $25; when in reality I am not even a member, duh. So, that means if I committed to the entire year, mailed it in, they'd say, "Hmmmm, this person isnt even on our panel" and in the trash goes my 1 year diary and I wouldnt see their measly 25 bucks