SHOULDN'T HAVE TO

1957horses

You know and we shouldn't have to do this but get used to jotting down the survey number before you click. It's a pain in the you know what but at least you'll have it.

These sites don't care about you or anybody else. As long as they get your feedback for free. There is always someone else to take your place. When I say "YOU" I mean everybody including myself. That's why they are paying such low $$ because there are always people that are going to do them. As time goes by the incentive is getting smaller and smaller lately haven't you all noticed?? And still yet some people are still doing them These survey sites are seeing how much less they can pay before people stop doing them. It is going to hit rock bottom and still people, not in their right minds, are going to still do them. It's like Barnum or Badly (not sure if I got the right names) who said "There's a sucker born every day" :?

I agree that it is a good idea to write the survey number down even though it is a pain.Most of us will still do the surveys even if the pay is poor because we can all use the extra money even the small amunts add up after awile as much as Ilike doing the surveys I would not be doing them for free.I just wish I could get more of them.

I was on OO the other day and a survey on the dashboard was for 5 points and only 1 minute long. I usually don't do 5 points but thought 1 minute was quick enough. Well it took 10 minutes and I emailed and complained. He asked for the number so I took it from the my dashboard. Now they want a screenshot of the invitation to support my claim??? I sent back an email saying I honestly shouldn't have to screenshot every invitation and they should have a record of how long it took to do. Waiting to hear back :?

I was on OO the other day and a survey on the dashboard was for 5 points and only 1 minute long. I usually don't do 5 points but thought 1 minute was quick enough. Well it took 10 minutes and I emailed and complained. He asked for the number so I took it from the my dashboard. Now they want a screenshot of the invitation to support my claim??? I sent back an email saying I honestly shouldn't have to screenshot every invitation and they should have a record of how long it took to do. Waiting to hear back :?

They asked for a screenshot?? That is absolutely ridiculous! I can't believe they're trying that hard not to pay the few additional cents you are due.