Over 500 post

TSP1973

Well on March 7th I will have been a member of this forum for two years now and just realized I have over 500 post! :D I have really enjoyed this forum with such great and honest people here that tells you which surveys companys that are good and bad! 8) Hopefully will have several more good years here as well!

Well on March 7th I will have been a member of this forum for two years now and just realized I have over 500 post! :D I have really enjoyed this forum with such great and honest people here that tells you which surveys companies that are good and bad! 8) Hopefully will have several more good years here as well!

I certainly applaud your tenacity 8) and I enjoy your postings :D

Amazing, thanks TSP1973 for being such an active member of the community!

At only 80 posts, we've got some catching up to do! :shock:

Does anyone's post count rival that of TSP1973's?

I'm at 608 -maybe 609 now!(LOL)thanks tsp1973 as if I didn't already feel old enough now I come here to realize I have a big mouth to boot!You know I never realized how opinionated I must really be!

I'm at 608 -maybe 609 now!(LOL)thanks tsp1973 as if I didn't already feel old enough now I come here to realize I have a big mouth to boot!You know I never realized how opinionated I must really be!

We did :shock: just kidding :) I've also enjoy your posts :wink: ahh heck I do enjoy reading everybody's comments :D

• 2 weeks later...

WoW! :D That is Awesome footfree! 8)