Rant about Surveyhead

peach6

i already had someone look at my account.. they pasted the typical minute count/ pass-fail lable into my email.. the survey was for 35 minutes and i clocked in around 36:30 or something.. so i went over.. but it failed me at the end. I didn't rush or answer anything without reading a question.. it was just a very difficult survey. It asked a lot of questions on how to make a home comfortable.. what factors etc.. but if you have a basic home like we do here, you don't have anything to say but 'yes, i'm satisfied' with my room's ability to get to a comfortable temp fast enough.. etc.. so a lot of my answers were in the same 'satisfied' line.. which made me look like a straightliner... but unless you had some mansion with techno everything, not much other options for answers in that survey..

I took it on sunday morning about midnight.. i couldn't pass up the $3 survey so i sat there instead of going to sleep

I did email them right away about the heating and cooling survey that I did on sunday I received a response yesterday.The response was that I completed most of the survey(I completed the whole surveY) but my answers were not what they were looking for.I was a little disappointed with the response I received from them from reading these post it seems like a lot of people had a problem with that survey.I don't mind dq at the beginning of a survey but after spending 40 minutes on that survey I just don't get it.I deleted the e-mail and will just go on and forget about it.

I can't even get through a $1.00 survey without getting kick off. It took me several years to get enough points to cash out. And I did. Don't think I'll keep that survey company on my list!

I can't even get through a $1.00 survey without getting kick off. It took me several years to get enough points to cash out. And I did. Don't think I'll keep that survey company on my list!

did you fill out your profiles? your answers have to be consistent with what you tell them in your profiles or it'll flag you and cut you off..

Finally got to cash out....should get up & do a dance...my god they take FOREVER to put surveys from Pending into Paid...Now let's see how long it takes to get the Paypal I requested...

Finally got to cash out....should get up & do a dance...my god they take FOREVER to put surveys from Pending into Paid...Now let's see how long it takes to get the Paypal I requested...

if it's your first one it'll be about 4 weeks.. possibly 3.. but once you get that one they tend to go faster.. gift cards take longer than that. But they do pay out though.

if it's your first one it'll be about 4 weeks.. possibly 3.. but once you get that one they tend to go faster.. gift cards take longer than that. But they do pay out though.

No I've been with this company for a couple years now...they never used to be this bad at getting surveys from pending to paid..

• 4 weeks later...
i have the biggest problem with surveyhead on this.. the only reason i keep going with them is that they pay (eventually, though i could get a passport to a communist country faster and with less 'checking of the info').. but i get surveys from them so it pays more than other sites for me. The problem i have with them is their 'right' to mark a survey as invalid, thus not paying us.. in 2 months' time of my being on there i've had 5 labeled as such.. which equals out to $8. No explanation is ever given on why it is marked invalid.. other sites if you complete a survey it goes into your total right away and you can cash out right away.. opinionoutpost is the best on this.. another problem with surveyhead, as you stated, is that they can mark you as not qualifying even on the last question of the survey.. i had this trouble the other night.. i did a 35 minute survey for $3 late at night, i stayed up just for that.. and upon thanking me for completing the survey after that time it told me i don't qualify.. it was a very confusing survey on home comfort levels and soforth.. it just is what it is.. they have things in place to flag answers.. they have it in their terms and conditions so we know what we're getting when we go to them.. i wish there were more places like opinionoutpost.. i stay with surveyhead because of the number of surverys i can do in a day that come on my list.. but yeah.. the frustrations i have are mainly with their company.. i hold my breath each time i complete a survey until i see that green bar at the top thanking me for 'succeeding'.. (i feel like it's a lottery whether or not i complete).. but then it goes on my dreaded...'pending' list and i have to wait for it not to be labeled as invalid.. I wrote them about this and got a typical bs answer from their basically worthless customer survice stating that their company chooses to be more thorough.. and then once it is labeled as accepted, you still have to wait a month for them to pay out..

The ones marked invalid, did they happen to been routed to Opinion Place? I got gigged 3 times and it was OP surveys. Wrote to Surveyhead & complained, they answered saying it was at the discretion of the clients and these were deemed invalid because they were "inconsistent". Please. This is the same company that asks you if you have taken a rocketship to the moon in the last month.

i have the biggest problem with surveyhead on this.. the only reason i keep going with them is that they pay (eventually, though i could get a passport to a communist country faster and with less 'checking of the info').. but i get surveys from them so it pays more than other sites for me. The problem i have with them is their 'right' to mark a survey as invalid, thus not paying us.. in 2 months' time of my being on there i've had 5 labeled as such.. which equals out to $8. No explanation is ever given on why it is marked invalid.. other sites if you complete a survey it goes into your total right away and you can cash out right away.. opinionoutpost is the best on this.. another problem with surveyhead, as you stated, is that they can mark you as not qualifying even on the last question of the survey.. i had this trouble the other night.. i did a 35 minute survey for $3 late at night, i stayed up just for that.. and upon thanking me for completing the survey after that time it told me i don't qualify.. it was a very confusing survey on home comfort levels and soforth.. it just is what it is.. they have things in place to flag answers.. they have it in their terms and conditions so we know what we're getting when we go to them.. i wish there were more places like opinionoutpost.. i stay with surveyhead because of the number of surverys i can do in a day that come on my list.. but yeah.. the frustrations i have are mainly with their company.. i hold my breath each time i complete a survey until i see that green bar at the top thanking me for 'succeeding'.. (i feel like it's a lottery whether or not i complete).. but then it goes on my dreaded...'pending' list and i have to wait for it not to be labeled as invalid.. I wrote them about this and got a typical bs answer from their basically worthless customer survice stating that their company chooses to be more thorough.. and then once it is labeled as accepted, you still have to wait a month for them to pay out..

The ones marked invalid, did they happen to been routed to Opinion Place? I got gigged 3 times and it was OP surveys. Wrote to Surveyhead & complained, they answered saying it was at the discretion of the clients and these were deemed invalid because they were "inconsistent". Please. This is the same company that asks you if you have taken a rocketship to the moon in the last month.

Surveyhead for me has its ups and downs. i will continue to do them because right now they seem to be having more surveys then my other ones I belong to.I do think it is wrong to get an invalid when you know you answered honestly and you don't even know what survey it was for.I have started a survey and 15 minutes into it the quota is full I believe I should get at least half of the reward.I belong to opinion place and I have noticed that I do not get anymore surveys from them since they started showing up on surveyhead.