NEW ACOP Website

Not-a-Sucker

Just received a e-mail from American Consumer. They have changed their website; they have changed to points; they will be paying (little bits) for screeners, etc, etc, etc. HOWEVER, all my money disappeared!! (When I say all, I mean only $6, because that's all I had in there). Sent an e-mail asking what is going on. Has anyone else lost their accumulated earnings?

Well my $2 is in there.I was reading the site to find out payout level but couldn't find any info.I wonder if it's still $10 to cash out?

This looks like a step in the right direction to me...

"There will no longer be drawings for a chance to win cash prizes when you complete a screening survey. Now you will be paid Points for every screener or survey you complete. Points will range from 10 to 50 Points for screeners or screening surveys, and 100 Points to 5,000 Points or more for longer surveys. Any time you complete any type of survey with American Consumer Opinion®, you will get paid!"

No more drawings! Gotta love that....

I had just cashed out last week and was thinking of ditching them (I HATE DRAWINGS!) but I am happy to stay with them now :-)

Well my $2 is in there.I was reading the site to find out payout level but couldn't find any info.I wonder if it's still $10 to cash out?

Yes still $10 = 1000 points. Has anyone ever received a $50 survey (5000 points) from them?

Well another thought and or question are we going to have to wait 2 weeks for the points to show in our accounts,like before with the cash?I have a $3. survey pending I hope it shows up.Even though I'm not really worried about ACOP not giving it to me they have always been fair and honest.That's why I still do their surveys even though I don't receive very many from them.

Abby63 I don't remember getting a $50 survey from them but I have won $5. and they have always been fair on the amount and on the time.I went looking in my book I started writing everything down in '08, most surveys back then were for 5 to 6 dollars.I even went 11 months of not hearing from them,so they aren't the most consistent survey company out there .