valued opinions

avemaria

I have $15 in my account since 2009 ( just came back this january).. i can't get a thing from them to reach the $20 mark.

I know it's frustrating but you are so close to payout that I personally would stick it out.I recently got a PT from them so they are sending out surveys .However most of their surveys I delete because of the payout level.Right now I'm at 16.30 last time I received a check from them was in Feb. of last year.That really is a long time for a measly $20 dollar payout.Might have to think about quitting after this.

I have always liked Valued Opinions; they usually get me something every month that earns points and they still pay out in Amazon GCs.

This past month, they have kept me extremely busy, and the email invites they send have usually resulted in points awarded. Not many DQs lately.

I greatly prefer only getting invites to relevant surveys that fit my demo, rather than the hand grenade approach some places take (I’m looking at you, OO).

Thumbs up to VO!

I have always liked Valued Opinions; they usually get me something every month that earns points and they still pay out in Amazon GCs.

This past month, they have kept me extremely busy, and the email invites they send have usually resulted in points awarded. Not many DQs lately.

I greatly prefer only getting invites to relevant surveys that fit my demo, rather than the hand grenade approach some places take (I’m looking at you, OO).

Thumbs up to VO!

i rarely even get emails from OO... but i get a lot of surveys from just going on the site and clicking the take a survey link.. Global Testmarket are the only emails that seem to pay off for me. Valued Opinions can't get it that i don't smoke or drink.. it's in my profile but i keep getting emails for that.

I finally got $20 early last month and got the Amazon GC, but I haven't heard anything about it since then. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get this?

I finally got $20 early last month and got the Amazon GC, but I haven't heard anything about it since then. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get this?

if they're like surveyhead it can take 4 weeks or so

I cashed out an Amazon GC yesterday and had the code via email within 5 minutes.

I cashed out an Amazon GC yesterday and had the code via email within 5 minutes.

that's how OO is with paypal.. it's that fast.. lightspeed used to be that fast with Amazon cards as well.. as soon as you cash out the email with the code followed..

Guess I should email them and see what is going on. I thought it would be electronic or email and so I must have not gotten it. Thanks folks! This is a great group of people.