OK ANOTHER RANT ABOUT OPINIONOUTPOST

1957horses

I can't understand why OO/SSI has SO MUCH PROBLEMS with amazon gift cards. 80% surveys sites have amazon gift cards and I have never heard any of them saying and I quote OO/SSI "once again take down this option for more security updates to make sure these issues won't happen again"

OO/SSI is the only one on GODS green earth having troubles with amazon give cards :shock: I'm sick of OO/SSI excuses

I can't understand why OO/SSI has SO MUCH PROBLEMS with amazon gift cards. 80% surveys sites have amazon gift cards and I have never heard any of them saying and I quote OO/SSI "once again take down this option for more security updates to make sure these issues won't happen again"

OO/SSI is the only one on GODS green earth having troubles with amazon give cards :shock: I'm sick of OO/SSI excuses

I've been doing surveys for 8 or 9 years and remember Survey Spot being one of the best sites until SSI took over.I got out because of all the headaches that I and others were having.Since they took over OO everyone is having the same issues as they had with SS take over.You can either continue with them or get out if they haven't gotten any better in the last 5 years I don't think you can ever expect them to change.Life is to short to let them get to you,so my advice is to get out while you can and save the stress your putting on yourself,it simply isn't good for your health.

I've been doing surveys for 8 or 9 years and remember Survey Spot being one of the best sites until SSI took over.I got out because of all the headaches that I and others were having.Since they took over OO everyone is having the same issues as they had with SS take over.You can either continue with them or get out if they haven't gotten any better in the last 5 years I don't think you can ever expect them to change.Life is to short to let them get to you,so my advice is to get out while you can and save the stress your putting on yourself,it simply isn't good for your health.

I haven't done surveys for OO/SSI since October. It's just people keep ranting or raving about them not getting points or trouble with this or that. That's all you ever hear about OO/SSI I have yet to hear that someone got their account back yet. All the promises OO/SSI makes and never do I hear anybody getting their account back!! O I said that twice, sorry :roll:

I'm getting all my survey points no problem with OO...I do a few surveys every other day with them..I find that surveys are popping up on the site seems all day long..get dq'd a bit...As for Amazon on there I can't believe the crap they've been saying about security issues & stuff..bunch of bull...they used to be great at Amazon..as for redeeming Paypal on there I've had no problems what so ever...also got it instant...didn't have to enter phone number for a call back or anything