could it get any worse at MyView? yep!!

theskyhunter

im one of the great many who are thinking about throwing in the towel at doing surveys. MyView has now gotten on my badside now. ive recently tried to do a few surveys layely and whoa!!.. a 20 minute survey for 400 points and a couple 20 minute surveys for 500 pts each. please gimme a break here! this is just getting more absurd! i actually wanted and tried to dq on them but..LOL.. i couldnt! have mercy!!

i'm one of the great many who are thinking about throwing in the towel at doing surveys. MyView has now gotten on my bad side now. Ive recently tried to do a few surveys lately and whoa!!.. a 20 minute survey for 400 points and a couple 20 minute surveys for 500 pts each. please gimme a break here! this is just getting more absurd! i actually wanted and tried to dq on them but..LOL.. i couldn't! have mercy!!

It's just like telling ye all (little southern twang) These sites are going to see how low they can pay before we stop doing them. There are so many people doing the low paying surveys that survey sites can pocket the extra money. I read here that a lot of people are doing the low paying surveys "it all adds up they say"

DHU Well yea it adds up but at what cost?? This is worse then slave labor and it's not going to get any better because some of you still do the low paying surveys. There ARE many many new people now doing surveys and these sites are getting 3-4 people each doing the same survey and only paying what they use to pay one person for. OK How do I explaine this?? Got it....... In the good old days, a site used to pay you $3.00 for a 20 minute survey. Now that very same survey site pays 3 people $1.00 each for the same 1 survey. Did Iet MY point across?? YEA OR NAY......YOU DECIDE.

im one of the great many who are thinking about throwing in the towel at doing surveys. MyView has now gotten on my badside now. ive recently tried to do a few surveys layely and whoa!!.. a 20 minute survey for 400 points and a couple 20 minute surveys for 500 pts each. please gimme a break here! this is just getting more absurd! i actually wanted and tried to dq on them but..LOL.. i couldnt! have mercy!!

i gave up on myview after about a week.. the time spent for surveys compared to what they pay isn't worth it.

i'm one of the great many who are thinking about throwing in the towel at doing surveys. MyView has now gotten on my bad side now. Ive recently tried to do a few surveys lately and whoa!!.. a 20 minute survey for 400 points and a couple 20 minute surveys for 500 pts each. please gimme a break here! this is just getting more absurd! i actually wanted and tried to dq on them but..LOL.. i couldn't! have mercy!!

It's just like telling ye all (little southern twang) These sites are going to see how low they can pay before we stop doing them. There are so many people doing the low paying surveys that survey sites can pocket the extra money. I read here that a lot of people are doing the low paying surveys "it all adds up they say"

DHU Well yea it adds up but at what cost?? This is worse then slave labor and it's not going to get any better because some of you still do the low paying surveys. There ARE many many new people now doing surveys and these sites are getting 3-4 people each doing the same survey and only paying what they use to pay one person for. OK How do I explaine this?? Got it....... In the good old days, a site used to pay you $3.00 for a 20 minute survey. Now that very same survey site pays 3 people $1.00 each for the same 1 survey. Did Iet MY point across?? YEA OR NAY......YOU DECIDE.

youre xactly right there my friend. thats why im gettin to where im doing less and less surveys. oh by the way, love that southern twang! of course bein from North Carolina and all.

i gave up on myview after about a week.. the time spent for surveys compared to what they pay isn't worth it.

They pay so little that dq is the only way but very difficult. When you answer to dq they continue asking questions because they pay so little that they accept any answers. You've done the math. 400 pts is 28 cents. Another one down the drain. :(

i was going to do it just to get a single gift certificate for a book store.. but i got tired of the time to pay ratio so i gave up with 3000 points sitting still in my account. I get more on the other sites so i just don't have time to waste on worthless sites..

They pay so little that dq is the only way but very difficult. When you answer to dq they continue asking questions because they pay so little that they accept any answers. You've done the math. 400 pts is 28 cents. Another one down the drain. :(