OPINION OUTPOST DO NOT PAY MEMBERS

David22

I recently subscribed to this website. I have been doing their surveys for 2 weeks; today when I changed my points for $15 from Citi prepaid card, and at the same moment they told me that I violated their terms and conditions and this is not true, I take my time to do their surveys, and they didn't pay me. This was my first survey panel experience , are all the surveys websites like this one?

I recently subscribed to this website. I have been doing their surveys for 2 weeks; today when I changed my points for $15 from Citi prepaid card, and at the same moment they told me that I violated their terms and conditions and this is not true, I take my time to do their surveys, and they didn't pay me. This was my first survey panel experience , are all the surveys websites like this one?

This isn't the first time somebody has made this claim against OO.They use to be a good company until they were recently bought out by SSI which also owns Survey Spot.My advice (I've been doing this 8 or 9 years)is to read the post made in the rant and rave section of this site.This way you can have a better understanding with some of the survey sites like which ones you are willing to deal with and which ones it is best to stay away from.We all have different experiences but at least you can read these and make up your own mind.Plus doing surveys wont make you rich.It takes awhile to acquire points and reach payout.

This isn't the first time somebody has made this claim against OO.They use to be a good company until they were recently bought out by SSI which also owns Survey Spot.My advice (I've been doing this 8 or 9 years)is to read the post made in the rant and rave section of this site.This way you can have a better understanding with some of the survey sites like which ones you are willing to deal with and which ones it is best to stay away from.We all have different experiences but at least you can read these and make up your own mind.Plus doing surveys wont make you rich.It takes awhile to acquire points and reach payout.

My new experience with Opinion Outpost. 1 hour wasted on disqualified prelims. Finally 1 survey for $1. Total 1 hour and 20 minutes for $1. Never qualify for the higher paying ones. They are now the same as OTX. Previously one of the best, no longer. OO another one down the drain :(