American Consumer Opinion.. a good rave!!

theskyhunter

i just got this newsletter 2day.

"We have released the new American Consumer Opinion® website! In addition to the new look and feel of the site, we have made some changes based on research among our Members.

There will no longer be drawings for a chance to win cash prizes when you complete a screening survey. Now you will be paid Points for every screener or survey you complete. Points will range from 10 to 50 Points for screeners or screening surveys, and 100 Points to 5,000 Points or more for longer surveys. Any time you complete any type of survey with American Consumer Opinion®, you will get paid!

To explain more about Points-one Point equals a penny. A hundred Points equals a dollar. You can redeem Points for cash (PayPal or check mailed to you), or you can donate your Points to a worthy charity.

You can cash out when your Member Account equals at least 1,000 Points (ten U.S. dollars), the same as always, as long as you follow the rules in our Terms and Conditions."

now if only the other panels would follow suit. ive been with this panel for several years now. to me its one of the better ones. i dont get a whole lot of surveys from em, but they pay fairly well and ive never had any problems with them.. so far.. fingers crossed. they are a bit like Pinecone. come on all yall other survey panels..get on the train!!

All I seem to get from them anymore is for my child to watch a video .Unfortunately for me she has no interest in this so I can get the money.So I told her I would pay her and she still has no interest.So please send me surveys not ones for my child!