Survey Question

peach6

What do you do when you complete a survey on one site and later in the day you get the same survey from another site.Do you do it again?

What do you do when you complete a survey on one site and later in the day you get the same survey from another site.Do you do it again?

I have :roll: and you know what the funny think is?? One site paid more then the other one did :shock: for the same exact survey :shock:

I some times get the same survey, sometimes the very same day, or a week later the same exact survey. Also I've have noticed that there is a theme were some survey sites are all about the same topic for example when a survey site wants that advertising survey and you have to go back the next day and finish it?? Two, three, or even four different sites also want that same kind of survey maybe not about the same topic but the same type of survey. Or one site might want you to explain about banking, then I'll get two or three other sites wanting the same info, but it may have a little difference in the order of the questions. Do you understand what I'm trying to say here??