Toluna -getting a new look!A word of advice

footfree

So I got a email from Toluna saying they are getting a new look.So I logged on to see and the old site was still up.So then I took a screen shot just in case my correct amount of points doesn't show up in my" new account".I would advise all of you to do the same.This happens a lot when survey companies update or get a new look,somehow points disappear and never show up again.At least this way you have proof of your earnings.

I CAN USUALLY MAKE 20 A MONTH ON THIS SITE BUT YOU REALLY HAVE TO SPEND A LOT OF TIME THERE BUT SOMETIMES IT'S WORTH IT WHEN I AM NOT GETTING A LOT OF OTHER SURVEYS.

They are "improving" the website because something bad is coming.

OK You've peeked my attention :o like what :shock: please tells us what you think it could be?? I hope it won't happen till I get enough points to redeem first. :|

You know two years ago I was able to make $40.00 a month and twice $60.00 in one month. Now I am bearly able to make $20.00 a month :cry:

how good is toluna? i remember them being formerly a different company i used to have.. are they worth it?

They used to be Greenfield and were a decent company. I made a fair amount of money with them but things change when a good company gets bought out by a shi# company. You just have to decide if you are going to work for nothing or work for 3rd world wages.

OK You've peeked my attention :o like what :shock: please tells us what you think it could be?? I hope it won't happen till I get enough points to redeem first. :|

You know two years ago I was able to make $40.00 a month and twice $60.00 in one month. Now I am bearly able to make $20.00 a month :cry:

I think ana is just referring to the recent pattern of survey companies announcing their "new and improved" website seems to coincide with some pretty bad changes to decent sites/sources of income.

I think ana is just referring to the recent pattern of survey companies announcing their "new and improved" website seems to coincide with some pretty bad changes to decent sites/sources of income.

Yes, this is one of the reasons.

how good is toluna? i remember them being formerly a different company i used to have.. are they worth it?

They used to be Greenfield and were a decent company. I made a fair amount of money with them but things change when a good company gets bought out by a shi# company. You just have to decide if you are going to work for nothing or work for 3rd world wages.

i used to do really good with them when they were Your2cents before the merger/takeover or whatever.now like most others they have gone DOWNHILL!

• 2 months later...

I stopped taking surveys for Toluna b/c their cash out is 60,000 points. It takes forever to get there and they will delete your points

every so often if you don't cash them in. Which is totally unfair. How can you build up to 60,000 points when they keep deleting 15,000 of

your points at a time? I keep track of my Survey points on a regular basis and this is how I found out Toluna does this. One day I went to ck

my Toluna points and found I had gone backwards 15,000 points. I wrote them and was told they delete them when when we don't redeem them.

Seems like a scam to me. That way you can't get to the cash out level very easy. I did work diligently to make it to 60,000 points despite them

wiping out my points at different intervals. After I finally made my 60,000 points and cashed out, I stopped taking surveys with them. BTW 60,000 points

only nets you $20.00. So their pay off is really really low!

Ana9018, you are probably 98% right! It has been my experiences that 9 out of 10 times when a survey company is making improvements, it usually ends up getting worse!

I stopped taking surveys for Toluna b/c their cash out is 60,000 points. It takes forever to get there and they will delete your points

every so often if you don't cash them in. Which is totally unfair. How can you build up to 60,000 points when they keep deleting 15,000 of

your points at a time? I keep track of my Survey points on a regular basis and this is how I found out Toluna does this. One day I went to ck

my Toluna points and found I had gone backwards 15,000 points. I wrote them and was told they delete them when when we don't redeem them.

Seems like a scam to me. That way you can't get to the cash out level very easy. I did work diligently to make it to 60,000 points despite them

wiping out my points at different intervals. After I finally made my 60,000 points and cashed out, I stopped taking surveys with them. BTW 60,000 points

Points expire if not turned in with in a year .It says it on their web site.Do I agree with this "No". I believe that any survey we do should be left in our account until we cash it in.Otherwise I look at it as theft.Will this make them change their mind "No", and that's why I don't do their surveys anymore.Plus they don't pay enough.

Points expire if not turned in with in a year .It says it on their web site.Do I agree with this "No". I believe that any survey we do should be left in our account until we cash it in.Otherwise I look at it as theft.Will this make them change their mind "No", and that's why I don't do their surveys anymore.Plus they don't pay enough.

However being as it takes forever to get to 60,000 points to cash out, it would be a good argument if you are filing a BBB report. It is obviuos that they make their point system very high to get, with low points per survey, so they make it hard on purpose to get to the Cash out level. Their for it is a Scam to Scam you out of your pay! :D