Sendearnings.com

zeekers

Please let me know what your thoughts are regarding this group. I'm new to online surveys, and I did sign up, and I get quite a few hits a day. Any pros or cons would be greatly appreciated. zeekers, columbus, ohio.

Yeah, this site isn't one of the better ones. You have to earn $30 to cash out. I've been a member for quite awhile now and only have $12. For each survey you take and get credit for, you get $.50. Most you won't qualify for or they've reached their quota. For each email you read, you get .02. Not worth it. You have to keep signing up with 3rd party sites to make money or join the Game sites. I'm just waiting to cash out before I close my account.

Joined end of August, reached $30 cash-out level mid October, that is including the $5 sign-up bonus. They charged me a $3 processing fee, so much for the $5 bonus, said my check would be mailed on December 1st, however, you must remain active with them or your account will be closed and you will not be paid. ho-hum.

sendearnings and Inboxdollars use the same back end coding for their sites. if you are just collecting emails over time to hit 30 bones, you might as well do it for both. on some days, they send the same offers...and pay you for reading the emails from the same ad.