opinionshere

avemaria

stop following me.. i'm boycotting you... :twisted:

it's the one that makes you list all members of your family by age and year, and then dq's you.. i just delete that survey company whenever i see it come up.. i can tell you it gives me slight satisfaction to cut it off before it cuts me off.. :P

I think it's Ipsos that sends out a lot those.They have that info in my account so why do they keep on asking?I guess it doesn't occur to them how unprofessional they look when they cant even keep up with the info they are given.Isn't opinionsphere owned by SSI?I quit OO ,Survey Spot and I don't do opinionsphere either I refuse to be treated unfairly.Same goes for Surveyhead if I have to keep asking where my money is then I leave.I have no patience for this.

I have communities I belong to that pay me monthly or bi-monthly.You have to be asked to join,but I do like them,I get paid by Amazon gc.I do Epoll and I like parent speak.I do ACOP,mysurvey(some)synovate and carly innovation.Then there are a few others that I like to keep up with but I don't do as much as I use to.Since they started paying a lower wage I quit doing a lot of them.I don't make as much as I use to(about half as much) but that's okay my time is worth more then making 1.50 a 1/2 hour.

for me it's just something i do when i need a break from the noise of 2 kids running around..

Then you should join parent speak that's if your not already with them.The pay is okay, plus they have focus groups or do PT'S that pay a decent wage.They send checks and pay real fast,which makes me wonder why other survey companies cant pay as fast?Anyways it's a company I like doing business with and I don't say that to often when it comes to survey companies.

for me it's just something i do when i need a break from the noise of 2 kids running around..

Then you should join parent speak that's if your not already with them.The pay is okay, plus they have focus groups or do PT'S that pay a decent wage.They send checks and pay real fast,which makes me wonder why other survey companies cant pay as fast?Anyways it's a company I like doing business with and I don't say that to often when it comes to survey companies.

i'll sign up today with them and see what they have

Sorry, what is Carly Innovation? Googled it, but got nothing....

Carly Innovation is My Hotspex. They are okay, I get maybe 2 or 3 surveys a month. Takes a while to reach the cash out level but their surveys are usually interesting.

• 3 weeks later...