What's up with Outpost?

doug2win

Am curious to know if anyone has had any problems logging in since about Saturday March 10th? I've been with them since late January and has been my favorite and most productive site. They are still sending a couple surveys a day but I can't login to my account at all and also noticed the surveys are all 5 pointers. Do they do this once you start making $10 bucks a week? If that's the case what a crappy way to reward all my time. Please let me know if anything similar is happening. Thanks

If you can't login to Opinion Outpost is because they deactivated your account. This is the only reason why you don't have access to your account(personal experiences with them and SurveySpot-same company). In this survey panel, when you qualify for more surveys, they cancel your account. They have a lot of people subscribing each day, so they don't care to cancel accounts and get the money you worked for "free". This website is the worst of all the survey panels- constantly disqualified surveys, they lie in the time of the surveys- they say that the survey is for 1 minute and when you take the survey is for 30 minutes. Many times people finish the surveys and the points are not credited; problems when people cash out their money and then they cancel accounts, too many problems for only surveys for 50 cents, I can't buy anything with 50 cents. This survey panel is terrible.

You can buy a gum ball out of one of those machines, it's only 50 cents. :roll: I'm sorry that's really not funny. At least you found out about OO/SSI before you had a lot of $$ in your account, then get froze out like I did. I had $105.00 in my account when they froze it. I had to go through the BBB to get my check.

NEVER LEAVE $$ IN ANY ACCOUNT. REDEEM WHEN YOU GET TO THAT LIMIT. :cry: OR YOU MIGHT BE SORRY

If you can't login to Opinion Outpost is because they deactivated your account. This is the only reason why you don't have access to your account(personal experiences with them and SurveySpot-same company). In this survey panel, when you qualify for more surveys, they cancel your account. They have a lot of people subscribing each day, so they don't care to cancel accounts and get the money you worked for "free". This website is the worst of all the survey panels- constantly disqualified surveys, they lie in the time of the surveys- they say that the survey is for 1 minute and when you take the survey is for 30 minutes. Many times people finish the surveys and the points are not credited; problems when people cash out their money and then they cancel accounts, too many problems for only surveys for 50 cents, I can't buy anything with 50 cents. This survey panel is terrible.

there's a lot to respond to here but i guess it all comes to personal experience.. but this isn't the experience everyone has with this company. Just because you can't log in doesn't mean you're cancelled.. i had trouble with the site not loading also but i'm able to go on now. As for qualifying for more surveys and getting banned.. i've done around $250 in 2 months with that site alone and they haven't cancelled me yet.. i don't see why they would honestly.. i make them money.. that was the reply i got once for the QuickRewards site when i wrote about not qualifying for surveys.. he said they're just as upset about it as i am because when i don't qualify, they don't get paid.. and another survey company will fill the quota for the same survey before they do. But they're good at not cutting you off if you don't spend the full amount of time doing the surveys.. as for the 50 cent surveys.. i'll take them anytime, as for most of them the requirement is only 10 minutes.. which usually means 5-7 minutes of my time.. which is $6 an hour. So the experience is individual.. but to overlook them in every case isn't a good idea.

$250 in 2 months? How can you do it?

yeah,really? id like to know too. especially with all the problems going on with them.

Me three :shock: You must really be a wizard :roll:

$250 in 2 months? How can you do it?

Astonishing! I have made $2 since January 1. The most I ever did was $209 in 2010, and that included a $50 instant win. Must be demographics?

if i waited for emails i would get that much.. but i rarely get any emails from them.. i go on the site throughout the day and click the survey link.. plus it might be my demographic profile, i don't know.. but i had 2 focus groups so that's probably the reason.. it's not typical on regular surveys. I had to test cat litter once.....

avemarie

I have not done to bad with Opinion Outpost I have made about 100.00 since Jan but I am thinkink it may have come to a close because I am no longer doing as many it seems like eveytime I click Take A Survey there are none available.

avemarie

I have not done to bad with opinion outpost I have made about 100.00 since Jan but I am thinkink it may have come to a close because I am no longer doing as many it seems like eveytime I click Take A Survey there are none available.

it must be the time of year because i don't have as many also.. but i might cut down on what i do because i'm getting really sick of doing surveys.. added with the frustration of being rejected half the time.

I can do $10 in 3 months, but this one is no big money maker for me. I am also getting the 5 pointers now. Seems like that is most of what I get, but I am not complaining as long as I am getting something from them. I too do not wait for invites, I go to the site. I can get a dollar here or there in a week. I see a lot of the sites are no longer having high point surveys, it isn't just Outpost. They just seemed to take a dive in their points and amount of qualifying surveys.

rosiesmom,

I agree with you it is harder to do surveys with op but on a good day I sometimes can qualify for 2 or 3 and then the next day none but the way all the surveys are now I will take what I can get.

if i waited for emails i would get that much.. but i rarely get any emails from them.. i go on the site throughout the day and click the survey link.. plus it might be my demographic profile, i don't know.. but i had 2 focus groups so that's probably the reason.. it's not typical on regular surveys. I had to test cat litter once.....

yeah those focus groups are the kicker. ive had several chances to do several of them, but something always came so i couldnt paticipate. $50 to $150 a pop for those are surely a good shot in the arm