ok this one's weird

avemaria

what kind of person with a pillowcase fetish just sent me this study :P

Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire. Your opinions are extremely valuable to us. We would like to invite you to further assist us in a research project.

If you are selected and agree to participate, we'd like to send you ONE pillowcase to use over the next two weeks. The pillowcase is not to be washed, just used every day for 2 weeks. The pillowcase should arrive at the address you provide in approximately 2-4 days. If you follow all instructions and return the pillowcases as instructed, you will be compensated up to $5.

Due to the confidential nature of this study, we ask that you not describe or give the pillowcase to anyone outside your household. The pillowcase would be sent to your home from a third party location. This would require that Global Test Market (GTM) release your name and address to the third party. We assure you that your personal information will not be released from the third party nor will you be contacted by any company other than Global Test Market (GTM).

If selected to participate, you will receive a pillowcase in a few days.

what kind of person with a pillowcase fetish just sent me this study :P

Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire. Your opinions are extremely valuable to us. We would like to invite you to further assist us in a research project.

If you are selected and agree to participate, we'd like to send you ONE pillowcase to use over the next two weeks. The pillowcase is not to be washed, just used every day for 2 weeks. The pillowcase should arrive at the address you provide in approximately 2-4 days. If you follow all instructions and return the pillowcases as instructed, you will be compensated up to $5.

Due to the confidential nature of this study, we ask that you not describe or give the pillowcase to anyone outside your household. The pillowcase would be sent to your home from a third party location. This would require that Global Test Market (GTM) release your name and address to the third party. We assure you that your personal information will not be released from the third party nor will you be contacted by any company other than Global Test Market (GTM).

If selected to participate, you will receive a pillowcase in a few days.

Yeah a pillowcase is weird-however I would do it-why didn't they ask me?I got a PT from them not to long ago and all I got were points (like 35 pts.)and to keep the product(which has a $10 retail value).Ever since mysurvey has bought out GTM they have been offering PT's, they never use to.So did you sign up to do it?I wonder if they are going to make you pay to ship it back?That would be the deal breaker for me.

they haven't told me yet.. i guess they email us.. they spend a fortune on product testing.. i did yogurt last week.. they shipped me 3 single yogurts by 2nd day air inside a styrofoam box with cold packs inside..

they haven't told me yet.. i guess they email us.. they spend a fortune on product testing.. i did yogurt last week.. they shipped me 3 single yogurts by 2nd day air inside a styrofoam box with cold packs inside..

Once I received a rack of ribs and frozen pot pies inside a box with cold packs.......kinda scary eating things when you have no idea who the maker is.They came in undisclosed boxes.I mean I'm alive so all is well but scary nonetheless.

Once I received a rack of ribs and frozen pot pies inside a box with cold packs.......kinda scary eating things when you have no idea who the maker is.They came in undisclosed boxes.I mean I'm alive so all is well but scary nonetheless.

I wish they would send me a rack of ribs, I'd gobble them up :D But I did get some awful tasting mini pizzas to try, and last week 2 boxes of mac and valdivia cheese that you mix with hamburger meat like hamburger helper but it was with the valdivia cheese in the foil packet but the horrible spice packet made it nasty tasting and left a bad taste in your mouth. So the 2nd box I didn't add that season packet and that was pretty good.

I would jump through hoops to get a Stouffers Lasagna! LOL! I have gotten breakfast sandwiches, chicken/pasta dishes, etc. But never a pillowcase. And what bothers me more than anything is the fact that you can't wash it and you have to use it for two weeks. Laundry is done around here weekly, and in the summer, every 3 days. I want clean bed linens. And for $5? Hmmm.......

I would jump through hoops to get a Stouffers Lasagna! LOL! I have gotten breakfast sandwiches, chicken/pasta dishes, etc. But never a pillowcase. And what bothers me more than anything is the fact that you can't wash it and you have to use it for two weeks. Laundry is done around here weekly, and in the summer, every 3 days. I want clean bed linens. And for $5? Hmmm.......

well whether or not i actually 'use it' for 2 weeks.... that'll be between me and you :wink: or between just me and myself :lol:

but ya, i wash mine often too.. or else the actual pillow starts to get... bad

they could have taken it all the way and sent me a free state of the art digital camcorder to film myself all night sleeping on it.. and if i don't send the camcorder back? i guess i'm out the $5 bucks :D