Clicking Sites

peach6

I have been doing surveys for a couple years now.i would rather get an e-mail to let me know there is a survey available to do. I have a few sites that I need to click on to see if there are any surveys I find that I am clicking on them all day long and many times still end up with nothing at the end of the day.

i posted the other day that if i waited for emails i'd be pretty much out of luck.. i rarely make it to the survey in time from the email.. i just have it fine tuned to come on from time to time.. if there is something there on the site, i do it.. if not, then nothing.. but i never wait for the emails.. i know it would be good if we could be guaranteed the survey by email.

I have been doing surveys for a couple years now.i would rather get an e-mail to let me know there is a survey available to do. I have a few sites that I need to click on to see if there are any surveys I find that I am clicking on them all day long and many times still end up with nothing at the end of the day.

I totally agree with you on this one peach6 :cry: I'll spend a heck of a lot of time going from site to site only to come up empty handed. So then I say to myself, well it's been awhile maybe there are some on the first sites and start all over again. It was just about 6-7 months ago that I would be busy doing surveys from emails from 10:00am to 5:00pm and only go to surveyhead site to do their surveys. It is really getting bad in the world of survey taking. All of them have shorten the points if you get DQ'd or taken the points completely away if DQ'd. The $$ is down to were we are only getting half of what we were getting before. Instead of doing a 20 minute survey for $3.00, now they are giving 3 people $1.00 for the same 20 minute and now it dosen't matter if someone drops out because 3 new people join. It is like being between a rock and a hard place. :cry: