Survey Savvy

amberlily8

I am so tempted to quit Survey Savvy because of the impossibble to read captch phrases. This was so much of my time that it's hardly worth. I sent them an email and can't rememeber what they said, I think to use the voice listener which is just as hard to hear.

Other than that they are OK.

I am so tempted to quit survey savvy because of the impossibble to read captch phrases. This was so much of my time that it's hardly worth. I sent them an email and can't rememeber what they said, I think to use the voice listener which is just as hard to hear.

Other than that they are OK.

i too hate those things with a passion! :x .

I complained to Survey Savy about this a few months ago. There was an $11 survey and I couldn't get that damn thing right to save my life. I had not thought about it for a while but they haven't sent me one of those for a long time. I will have to say Survey Savy is one of my favorite companies. They seem to be either feast or famine though. One month you might make a hundred bucks and the next month maybe ten bucks, in my case anyway.

I almost joined them, but I am not sure about the cashout policy. Do they pay right away or is there a dollar threshold to meet? I have booted a bunch off of my list and am looking for a couple to add, just for new blood.

I almost joined them, but I am not sure about the cashout policy. Do they pay right away or is there a dollar threshold to meet? I have booted a bunch off of my list and am looking for a couple to add, just for new blood.

Take a looong time to pay :cry: but there is no threshold to meet :)

Pro: no minimum cashout Con: no itemized listing of surveys taken, I keep my own records as to amount due before I take a new survey. 1-2 months until survey credited, 3 months until payment. I just received my check, took 11 weeks.