Pinecone

littlehuz38

Be on the watchout for Pinecone. I have been with them for years and all of a sudden I noticed no surveys. I had a test product out and was waiting for survey to take for it and I went to site to check on it. I could not sign in so I emailed them. They told me the survey had closed but did not answer my question as to why I could not log in. So I emailed again and I got this reply.

"Thank you for your email.

Periodically we have found it necessary to refresh the composition of

our research panel in order to stay current with changes in the general

population and to provide clients with the broadest possible spectrum of

consumer opinions. In doing so, on occasion we have had to discontinue

the membership of some of our panelists.

Your household was on the list for deactivation and subsequently removed

from the panel."

Not sure if this is going to be an onging thing but sad that after years on the panel they could not have emailed and told me this to start with after I had been a deticated member!

I was reading the FQ one day last week and I noticed that they will do that from time to time.that really sucks because they are a good survey company to have.

now this has me worried! ive been with them for several yrs now. dont tell me im gonna have to look over my shoulder all the time expecting the axe!! i too love this panel over all of them. :cry::(

I remember someone else a long time ago saying it happened to them.I said then thatI hoped it wouldn't to me and so far so good.It's hard to be kicked off anywhere without a real valid reason other then it could be this or that.

I first signed up with kids under age 18 a few years ago. They both now are over 18. This could be some of the reason. I am not sure but I have been with them many years and I never miss a survey! They were the first email I looked for every day. Hate to have been bumped like I was, but I still have to say Pinecone has and will always be the best survey place I used. I will miss it. Now for its future, it depends if it is bought out or combines with another company then it may go down like the rest of them. Good luck and hope everyone else stays in that are in with them.

Well that is just horrible! Why don't these companies give people a little heads up? That would be nice. Pinecone is by far one of the best out there. Sorry this happened to you.

I think I just got the boot too ;( My demographics are the same, I'm still a childless cat owning apartment dweller. I emailed them to see if I've been deactivated or if the site is just being finicky or something. I guess I'll hear back and report whether I get that same email or not.

Is anydody having trouble getting on pinecone? They were doing maintenace on sat but I still can't log on.

Yep haven't been able to get on for the past two days now. However I did a survey with them yesterday and got paid today. So looks like that is still going okay! :D

Was just as the site and had no problems logging in. Same on Sunday. I got a survey from them late last week as well as one about 10 days ago as well as a PT a few days ago. Also , was paid on the debit card today.