online place that will send checks to your house?

bahlorm

I am trying to find a website that will give me a decent amount of money and will send checks to my house instead of having to ask for a credit card, or paypal. I do not know how to really set up a paypal account or how to get the money from it or anything so I would guess that just having checks sent would be easier and safer. Anyone able to tell me a site?

netverdix just sent me a check to payable to me to my home address in Aug for a July survey that I had not realized I had taken!!! Avoid the paypal account. I will not use them. If I cannot receive checks to my home address, then I avoid those sites. Hope this helps. You can email me at [email protected] if you have any further questions.

I just got paid by check from Netverdix and Brand Institute yesterday. There are a few other sites that you have to request checks from, but these companies send them automatically every month.

I've had checks from Global Opinions, Harris Interactive, Panelbase and Home of research. Another that pays by check is Mutual Points. It is mainly a cashback shopping site but you earn money for signing up to other sites and newsletters etc. There are daily PTC as well. In a year I have earned £30 and that is mainly through free clicks and sign ups

Globaltestmarket, Techsurvey and Home of Research all pay by cheque, and Brand Institute are also a cheque payer, but in dollars, not pounds. I think the first three are in your local currency.

LizzieAnn