survey problem with OO

abby63

Is anyone else having problems with surveys at OO? Monday I clicked on Take A Survey and got a blank page. I emailed and they said there was a problem with that survey that they were fixing - I couldn't take any surveys until they fixed it (blank page every time I hit button). Today the first survey I do brings me to google search page. Second survey brings me to a survey being run in France (I'm from Canada). Weirdest thing!

i noticed problems yesterday with the white page and no surveys from time to time.. i got something like that last week on surveyspot (same server) where my dashboard came back on, only it was for the UK version of it.. i hope they keep our accounts intact.

abby63

no problem today with op just not getting many surveys to do that seems to be the trend lately.

Is anyone else having problems with surveys at OO? Monday I clicked on Take A Survey and got a blank page. I emailed and they said there was a problem with that survey that they were fixing - I couldn't take any surveys until they fixed it (blank page every time I hit button). Today the first survey I do brings me to google search page. Second survey brings me to a survey being run in France (I'm from Canada). Weirdest thing!

wednesday for me is always slow starting... just when i start bashing the companies is when they usually put most of them in.

So avemaria, how do you go about bashing the companies?? I want to see if it works for me :roll: