Need HELP!! Does anyone know about this PT?

retroroz

I need help with this deal. Hoping someone has knowledge of it and can help me out.

I recently did this survey, and I believe it was one I did through a site that offers daily surveys. That was one of those deals where you get "sent" through 1, 2, or 3 different survey companies til you get to the survey.

So I did the survey that I ended up at, which led to a product test for natural cat litter, for $25.00. This was a DSS Research product test which they distributed out to other survey companies. I received the cat litter, did the test and all the surveys involved, and so I completed the PT.

My problem is-because I was sent to the product test (and was not credited for doing the survey), I have no idea where I am considered to have done the survey at , and/or which of the survey companies actually sent me to the DSS Research test. :oops:

Now that I've completed the test, I find out they are sending the $25.00 through the panel I was sent to the test through. :shock:

:?::?:?: I don't know what to do, so I'm hoping someone else has some info re: this, or some helpful hints.

TIA!!

i did that one as well..

for me it was Opinion Outpost and the

initial survey number is

Feb. 23

Reward: 5 Opinion Points

Survey Length: 3 minutes

Survey Number: ORD-42489-YYHK_2

First testing survey number

March 2

Reward: 15 Opinion Points

Survey Length: 20 minutes

Survey Number: ORD-42494-NKFZ

Final survey number

March 13

Reward: 5 Opinion Points

Survey Length: 9 minutes

Survey Number: ORD-42495-C9TG

after that one they state we will then get $25

I haven't gotten the money yet but they always say it can take 4 to 6 weeks.

Thanks :) to both avemaria and mexica57 for the replies....unfortunately I stopped doing anything with OO when they screwed me out of my credit for a $9.00 survey, so that's not where I went through.

I THINK the site I started out at was FusionCash (they have daily surveys) but there is no credit for a daily survey on that date in my account, so I don't think the credit will show up there. And I think I was routed through 2 or 3 other survey companies before I ended up with this one to do.

That being said...

STILL LOOKING FOR HELP!!

you're in luck, i found the paper they sent with it sitting in my garage.. so you can contact the company directly

03_24_2012_04_15_30_PM.jpg

Hey avemaria,

That was REALLY NICE OF YOU to look for the paper that will help retroroz :D I very much appreciate this community, were we ask for help and there is ALWAYS someone here to help you :D May GOD Bless you all here at survey police. :D

• 3 weeks later...
I need help with this deal. Hoping someone has knowledge of it and can help me out.

I recently did this survey, and I believe it was one I did through a site that offers daily surveys. That was one of those deals where you get "sent" through 1, 2, or 3 different survey companies til you get to the survey.

So I did the survey that I ended up at, which led to a product test for natural cat litter, for $25.00. This was a DSS Research product test which they distributed out to other survey companies. I received the cat litter, did the test and all the surveys involved, and so I completed the PT.

My problem is-because I was sent to the product test (and was not credited for doing the survey), I have no idea where I am considered to have done the survey at , and/or which of the survey companies actually sent me to the DSS Research test. :oops:

Now that I've completed the test, I find out they are sending the $25.00 through the panel I was sent to the test through. :shock:

:?::?:?: I don't know what to do, so I'm hoping someone else has some info re: this, or some helpful hints.

TIA!!

This survey was credited today