paid to click sites

stormycloud

Hey stormycloud,

If you plan to just click for yourself, the answer is easy. They aren't worth it. Stick to online survey and Get-Paid-to sites. The hourly rate with PTC is below $1 an hour.

That being said, if you have an idea how to recruit referrals and keep them active, PTC can be very nice. You still won't get rich but it can be better than answering online surveys.

PTC sites I can recommend are,

Clixsense

Neobux

WordLinx

Hits4Pay

Clicksia

Incentria

Donkeymails

and more if you need them.

However, don't just sign up with them and click for yourself. You will be disappointed. Make a plan how to get referrals and then focus on one or two at a time.

Cheers,

Pocket-Money

• 2 months later...

pocket-money,

sorry for the late reply. I will look into those ptc sites you mentioned. Now the referrals you are talking about , is that getting people to try or are those other sites to try? I'm not sure what you mean.

Again thank you so much for the info , i really would like to try whatever sites do pay . :roll:

pocket-money,

sorry for the late reply. I will look into those ptc sites you mentioned. Now the referrals you are talking about , is that getting people to try or are those other sites to try? I'm not sure what you mean.

Again thank you so much for the info , i really would like to try whatever sites do pay . :roll:

Referrals are when you invite other people to join the site you are member of. If you look on those sites there is an area that says invite friends or refer friends. They will have a link for referrals with your code or number on it and you would send that code or url to friends you think would like to try out the ptc sites. You make money or points when they register or do so many clicks on the site. Some websites allow you to post your referral code for others to use and you can make money from referrals that way.