Global Test Marrket

peach6

I got 3 yesterday for 35 points each.However I didn't qualify for any of them.To me it's not so much about offering 15 points for the surveys as long as the time is reasonable.I think 5 minutes for .75 cents is worth my time.As long as the payout is fair for the time I don't have any gripes and if I don't agree with the time and the pay then I don't do them.However with that being said I don't think their payout and time level is fair.Everyone has to be diligent and know exactly how much your being paid for the time spent.Once you figure this out then it's up to you if you want to do their surveys.Personally I don't work nor live in a third world country and wont allow myself to be treated unfairly.

footfree

I agree I don't think there points are fair for the time that you need to put in for there surveys as it is I have a hard time qualifying for them if it's more time then I want to spend I don't do it.

most ones that i get from them are for 35 or so points.. which is $1.75.. there's no validating or invalidating my results and they're usually not too long..

I just disqualified now one from them at the 70% of the completed survey and I provided honest responses.

join the rest of us in the "cornfield". :?

I got 3 yesterday for 35 points each.However I didn't qualify for any of them.To me it's not so much about offering 15 points for the surveys as long as the time is reasonable.I think 5 minutes for .75 cents is worth my time.As long as the payout is fair for the time I don't have any gripes and if I don't agree with the time and the pay then I don't do them.However with that being said I don't think their payout and time level is fair.Everyone has to be diligent and know exactly how much your being paid for the time spent.Once you figure this out then it's up to you if you want to do their surveys.Personally I don't work nor live in a third world country and wont allow myself to be treated unfairly.

yeah i agree with ya on the time/points deal. i might do some if im really,REALLY bored. lol! :D