what is going at mysurvey now?!

theskyhunter

"You cannot be logged in to your account because your membership is not valid. Membership with mysurvey.com is limited to U.S. residents only". i got this message when i try to log-in. unbelievable!! :x ive been a member for several years now! :( i had to use an old email reply to try and get in touch with them because they said my email wasnt valid on their contact link on their site. :x im so pee-eeddd! :x they might just be doing me a favor!!

I've been a member for several years and earned a fair amount UNTIL they merged with Lightspeed; they have been going downhill since. If you try to contact and expect to get more than a form email, good luck. They have also stopped the 5 points one was given for attempting to qualify for a survey and now give you a stupid sweeps entry. I may have to eat my words (I hope so!) if I ever WIN a sweeps with ANY survey company. I am curious if anyone has.

I've been a member for several years and earned a fair amount UNTIL they merged with Lightspeed; they have been going downhill since. If you try to contact and expect to get more than a form email, good luck. They have also stopped the 5 points one was given for attempting to qualify for a survey and now give you a stupid sweeps entry. I may have to eat my words (I hope so!) if I ever WIN a sweeps with ANY survey company. I am curious if anyone has.

never won any sweeps not even sure if they are real.there is no doubt that my survey has gone downhill since the merge with lightspeed.I think the only reason I am keeping them is because they were my first survey co that I started with so I have been with them a long time.

never won any sweeps not even sure if they are real.there is no doubt that my survey has gone downhill since the merge with lightspeed.I think the only reason I am keeping them is because they were my first survey co that I started with so I have been with them a long time.

I have won a drawing early last year 1 for $10.00 and another for $100.00, but for the life of me I don't remember whom from. I just know I was waiting for a $35.00 check from Opinion Outpost and 2 $3.00 checks from pine cone so when it came, I didn't open it ( I usually wait for all of them to come before opening them and going to the bank) till a few days later when I got 3 checks :shock: It was a $100.00 drawing and I was very over joyed at getting it. We were having money problems, and I prayed to GOD to help us, and a week after asking HIM was when we we got that $100.00. :P But now I usually get amazon cards instead of $$ :D

I should have known better to do a survey without knowing how many points you would receive 30 min for a survey from my survey received 75 points I hope that they are not going to have you do surveys now without knowing the points because that is so wrong.I have the feeling that people are not doing there surveys because of the amount of points they are giving.

I won't fall for that one again.I think the only reason I did it because mondays are usually so slow anyway.

I should have known better to do a survey without knowing how many points you would receive 30 min for a survey from my survey received 75 points I hope that they are not going to have you do surveys now without knowing the points because that is so wrong.I have the feeling that people are not doing there surveys because of the amount of points they are giving.

I won't fall for that one again.I think the only reason I did it because mondays are usually so slow anyway.

I need 75 points to reach cashout and then unsubscribe. Constantly underestimate the time and the pay is ridiculous. When they say 15 minutes and the survey is 30 minutes, after 15 minutes I will start clicking randomly. They got their 15 minutes worth.

"You cannot be logged in to your account because your membership is not valid. Membership with MySurvey.com is limited to U.S. residents only". i got this message when i try to log-in. unbelievable!! :x ive been a member for several years now! :( i had to use an old email reply to try and get in touch with them because they said my email wasnt valid on their contact link on their site. :x im so pee-eeddd! :x they might just be doing me a favor!!

update: they finally got back to me and i can log-in now, but they didnt give me any reason as to what happened. :?