Super Point Payouts

fiestyvermin

After being a member of SP since Aug I decided to find out how long it takes to earn 2500 points. Every time before this one I cashed out at 10.00 but I decided to wait and see how long doing just the button and watching videos it would take to hit 2500 points. I did it right at one month. I got a payment on 3/6, the payments take a week to arrive so I figure on 2/29 is when I put in for it. So I managed 2500 points in 1 months time, understand I only have 5 friends I am barely holding onto platinum the friends bonus for me is not very good but still for the little bit of time I put in 3 or 4 times a week thats not bad.

I average about $10 a week. When you get the refer a friend bonuses, I wonder if you post them on Facebook. I do...has brought me 2 people. Unfortunately, they weren't interested in clicking the wheel. They did offers real fast, made $25 and left. So it didn't benefit me at all. People are always looking for invitations though so I keep posting. It's my favorite site because it's effortless and fun, for me.

I post on FB too but no one interested in joining. Have 1 friend, need 2 to advance. What videos? Am I missing something?

After being a member of SP since Aug I decided to find out how long it takes to earn 2500 points. Every time before this one I cashed out at 10.00 but I decided to wait and see how long doing just the button and watching videos it would take to hit 2500 points. I did it right at one month. I got a payment on 3/6, the payments take a week to arrive so I figure on 2/29 is when I put in for it. So I managed 2500 points in 1 months time, understand I only have 5 friends I am barely holding onto platinum the friends bonus for me is not very good but still for the little bit of time I put in 3 or 4 times a week that's not bad.

Well I have no one under me and have been at it just about over 5 months and have only 1,300 points and that's including doing 2 surveys. I only get 30 clicks a day and do it every day. So I guess it will take me another 4 months to get to 2,500 points. Someone was supposed to help me get other people to sign up under me, and now said that it would be unfair to do so. What I don't understand is, WHY ADVERTISE THAT YOUR GOING TO HELP PEOPLE IF YOUR NOT GOING TO?? :cry:

After being a member of SP since Aug I decided to find out how long it takes to earn 2500 points. Every time before this one I cashed out at 10.00 but I decided to wait and see how long doing just the button and watching videos it would take to hit 2500 points. I did it right at one month. I got a payment on 3/6, the payments take a week to arrive so I figure on 2/29 is when I put in for it. So I managed 2500 points in 1 months time, understand I only have 5 friends I am barely holding onto platinum the friends bonus for me is not very good but still for the little bit of time I put in 3 or 4 times a week that's not bad.

Well I have no one under me and have been at it just about over 5 months and have only 1,300 points and that's including doing 2 surveys. I only get 30 clicks a day and do it every day. So I guess it will take me another 4 months to get to 2,500 points. Someone was supposed to help me get other people to sign up under me, and now said that it would be unfair to do so. What I don't understand is, WHY ADVERTISE THAT YOUR GOING TO HELP PEOPLE IF YOUR NOT GOING TO?? :cry:

im there with you on this. its taking me forever to get that 2500. im close to 900 after a few months at it. bummer! :cry: