Why dont they go away?

footfree

So I've been getting surveys from mysurvey lately but the payout is so low that I wont do them.I click on them see the pay amount and click the back button.Sometimes it goes back to the main page but most times it doesn't seem to want to work.Anyway I have about 8 surveys listed on my page and I'm not going to do any of them.I wish they would go away but NO!They're saying but you have to .Like hell I will I don't do any surveys for 20 minutes and the pay is 50 points.Hell that's not even .50 cents.Had to vent -but what I really want to do is tell them if I click on it and don't finish the first time around please go away!I've never known them to keep up this many surveys at one time.

So I've been getting surveys from mysurvey lately but the payout is so low that I wont do them.I click on them see the pay amount and click the back button.Sometimes it goes back to the main page but most times it doesn't seem to want to work.Anyway I have about 8 surveys listed on my page and I'm not going to do any of them.I wish they would go away but NO!They're saying but you have to .Like hell I will I don't do any surveys for 20 minutes and the pay is 50 points.Hell that's not even .50 cents.Had to vent -but what I really want to do is tell them if I click on it and don't finish the first time around please go away!I've never known them to keep up this many surveys at one time.

There points have really gone down even when you get 150 point surveys they are really long and so not worth it.

I find that by letting my daughter attempt the low paying surveys that they disappear very quick. Its amazing when she puts in her age how fast those disappear. If you dont have kids that is a different story. I let her do the same thing on the mypoints surveys. I refuse to waste 15-30 min of my time for 50 points, I can let her dq almost immediately and get 10 points.

I finally got my points from Consumer Voice rolled over and I too am having issues with them. I am thinking that it is time to get out and go on. I took most of a survey tonight and all of a sudden I was dq'd and no explanation or warning. They used to be pretty decent, but now the points are getting lower and lower.

Well my "daughter" took some surveys and it still went thru.Every time I log on and do a survey it says you have already accessed this survey.Or survey taken under user name.Or some other something or other ,why dont they have those surveys vanish if I cant log on to do them anymore?It's really frustrating having 10 surveys listed ,again why cant they they have the listed surveys vanish if you arent able to finish them (or in my case willing to do them for so little pay)?Just venting!!!!!!!!!

Well my "daughter" took some surveys and it still went thru.Every time I log on and do a survey it says you have already accessed this survey.Or survey taken under user name.Or some other something or other ,why dont they have those surveys vanish if I cant log on to do them anymore?It's really frustrating having 10 surveys listed ,again why cant they they have the listed surveys vanish if you arent able to finish them (or in my case willing to do them for so little pay)?Just venting!!!!!!!!!

I had that happen last year I couldn't stand those surveys sitting there I called the my survey number on the web site and tha girl I talked to was very helpful and she deleted them from her end. end of problem

i had a survey ask me to have my 13 year old daughter do a survey for me.. it included a trailer for a horror film.. are they kidding me? they're idiots if they think we're actually getting our kids to do these surveys..