OO instant win

fiestyvermin

Is it just me or is everyone else having problems with the instant win? When they first switched I won maybe 20 or 25 a couple of ones and twos then a 15. In typical OO fashion I have seen ZERO wins since I hit the 15. I am not sure if they changed the frequency or if its just me. I figure its a bit of both but still any other thoughts?

what do you mean by the instant win? i remember surveyspot used to have a slot machine looking thing you co

uld play with each survey..[/quote

If you don't want to try for another survey it wll usually take you to a slot machine to try to get some free points.I have only one once for 2.00

nevermind, i see it now.. i can't believe i didn't know that was there.. i'd probably have won a thousand times by now if i'd have known..

nevermind, i see it now.. i can't believe i didn't know that was there.. i'd probably have won a thousand times by now if i'd have known..

believe me you wouldn't

In the 3 years I have been with OO I have only managed to win maybe 150 and 100 of that was 2-50 dollar wins in like 14 days. So far this year I have won maybe 17 dollars and one of those was a 15. I have not won anything in 6 or 8 weeks hence my asking if I am the only one or if OO has changed the odds that much.