What other gift cards would you like to see at MyView?

love1978

I would like to see Walmart, Bath & Body Works & Target.

I guess walmart card would be ok just like visa. Only thing is, I like to get the amazon cards to save up for birthdays, mother's/father's day but mostly for Christmas presents. Last year I started saving them about 4-5 months before Christmas and had over $400.00 in my amazon account. I started now to save amazon cards and already have $350.00, instead of getting cash. That way if something comes up that I or somebody wants or needs, you can get it from amazon, they have so many different things to sell and it seems that their stuff is cheaper to. That way I don't have to worry were I was going to get the money to buy presents on a fixed income. Another thing is FREE SHIPPING (woo hoo) because my daughters/families live 400 miles from me so I don't have to put out more money for shipping fees. It gets quit expensive to pay for shipping, and with free shipping you, you save that money. Hey... to each their own!! :P

If only they would keep Amazon in stock............

I think of it this way.....I don't worry about it (well some sites I have to redeem as soon as I get enough, amazon or not because I just don't trust them) and wait till there back up, then I might have double the points. If I get cash, I'll spend it, probably on something foolish that I didn't need then when there IS something I need, I don't have the money to buy it and then I have to take my boot off and and kick myself in the you know were :roll: