frozen accounts

rikky644

my accounts at surveyspot and Opinion Outpost have been unexplainably frozen because of "data concerns" after two years with no problems...can someone advise me as to what is going on with these two panels?

my accounts at surveyspot and opinion outpost have been inexplicably frozen because of "data concerns" after two years with no problems...can someone advise me as to what is going on with these two panels?

Well rikky644, Just look at all the subjects here that say Opinion Outpost, there you will find a weeks worth of reading about how this site has screwed with people. I'm surprised you lasted two months. :shock:

my accounts at surveyspot and opinion outpost have been unexplainably frozen because of "data concerns" after two years with no problems...can someone advise me as to what is going on with these two panels?

How much money do they owe you?It always seems if they owe you money they will find a way to screw you over or hold on to it longer.Or did you try to cash out?I seem to hear more people complain after they try to cash out.

• 4 weeks later...
I had that happen April 9th when I tried to cash out, contacted OO numerous times to no avail!

you can spend hours of your time doing their surveys and you are excited to cash out, then you see that you violated terms and conditions. Maybe trying to cash out violate their terms and conditions.