Anyone having a problem w/PollBuzzer transfer funds to PP?

Leefall

I've been very pleased with Poll Buzzer. They have been excellent but, my last balance has not been transferred into my Paypal. Had no problem at the beginning. I have emailed them, they said it may be that my name with Poll Buzzer does not agree with my Paypal acct. On PollBuzzer I had my shortened name so I gave them my full Paypal name but funds still have not been transferred.

They just this minute sent my $5 balance to PayPal.

I registered a couple of weeks ago and have not received any surveys either.

i'll let you know if they ever give me a survey question to answer

I would just like to GET a Pollbuzzer. Got a newsletter but nothing since. Is there a secret?

I got the newsletter also but I have yet to receive a survey.I did e-mail them and there reply was it depends on where you live as to when or if you get a survey.

I have also had a problem with the paypal transfer. The first survey went through perfectly; $1 transferred to paypal within 24 hours. A couple of weeks later I took another survey and did not get paypal payment. Went to pollbuzzer website, checked my paypal account (which has been verified for years), checked my name - then sent pollbuzzer an email. Never heard back from them. Two weeks later I sent another email, and again never received a reply. I get their newsletters, but I have not received any more surveys.I will report back if I ever do receive payment.

I have also had a problem with the paypal transfer. The first survey went through perfectly; $1 transferred to paypal within 24 hours. A couple of weeks later I took another survey and did not get paypal payment. Went to pollbuzzer website, checked my paypal account (which has been verified for years), checked my name - then sent pollbuzzer an email. Never heard back from them. Two weeks later I sent another email, and again never received a reply. I get their newsletters, but I have not received any more surveys.I will report back if I ever do receive payment.

I had the same experience, emailed them a few times. They just this minute sent my $5 balance to PayPal.

I received an email from pollbuzzer yesterday; my paypal name did not match my registered name at pollbuzzer (when I joined paypal I was still using Jr.) I received another email from pollbuzzer support today and they have already fixed the problem: I am amazed at how quickly this was done.

Hi all,

We apologize for any payment delays you may have experienced in the last few weeks. In early March, we began requiring all PollBuzzer panelists to have a verified PayPal account to cash out their earnings. We did this to ensure that the data we deliver to our clients is the highest quality possible.

For PayPal to give us the "all clear" to send your payments, the name on your PollBuzzer account must match the name on your verified PayPal account. As seen on this thread, this wasn't the case for some panelists so it took a little extra work on our end to get things sorted out. If you are still experiencing issues with payment delivery, please email us at [email protected]. We will be sure to resolve your issue just as soon as we can.

Thank you all for your continued support and patience as we go through the occasional growing pain!

Kevin

PollBuzzer

[email protected]