Survey drought??

hpilgrim1

What's happening? I haven't had a single invite in days and days!

I'm getting worried.... is there a widespread drought, or is it just at my inbox?

Today I received 2 surveys to update my info and they paid me to do so.I wish more survey companies would do that ,if they would then I would actually update my info.Otherwise I don't see the need to -apparently it doesn't matter to them or they would send me surveys that are geared towards me. I have also done 3 surveys today.For me surveys seem slow during the last week of the month and then gradually pick up after the first.

I agree, Footfree... I have never understood why we file out LONG profiles on these sites, only to have to answer the same questions every time we attempt to complete a survey....

defo a drought, never known it this bad before. Either no-one wants information about new products or they're trying it on the cheap side..more and more sweeps..don't waste my time

i did ok yesterday but today all i'm doing is screening out..

yesterday was a good day for me also but today stinks.I only qualified for one survey it is for a focus group for next week .I have never done one before so I will have to see how it goes it is for 90 minutes and will be on political issues I hope I can do it..

A related question.... is it really a good use of my time to fill out the 20+ "Profile Surveys" many sites are now wanting? Does it really generate more surveys in the long run??

A related question.... is it really a good use of my time to fill out the 20+ "Profile Surveys" many sites are now wanting? Does it really generate more surveys in the long run??

I don't bother because many of the surveys I receive with my full profile in their records do not relate to me. I think my profile is free info for them. The best is when you complete a very detailed profile when you join a new survey company which will credit you $5 worth of points but you actually will never reach cashout.They are just gathering info about you.

The only company that is aware of your profile is Pinecone.

if you don't want to screen out as much..

I agree with leefall it's a waste of time.Now if they pay me for the info I'll do it (maybe) otherwise I don't have time to waste with their nonsense.They never seem to pay attention to them anyways!

i hate to say it but if you aren't filling out your profiles, this is why you're not getting relevant surveys.. they probably also look at those who haven't bothered to fill them out as being not credible sources.. hence the lack of invites.. so i'd fill them out and see what happens