MYView Visa Redemption

bubublu

Have any of you fine fellow survey sufferers ahem takers seen the Visa cards? I read your posts about the Amazon cards up and going so I've been checking night and day for the Visas to show up...Although MYView is the most legitimate of the survey sites and my fav after PCR ,I am hoping they are not hiding them from me as this is my first redemption ever :(

Are they showing up for you guys? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed them and asked about it...they say that they run out of them...so they have to reorder them...to just wait and watch for the new visas...but this time im saving my points for the new ipad on there rewards list :D

The visa cards do pop up but since there is such a long absense of availablity, they quickly run out. When they return, they are only up for a couple of days at most.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know:

Is there a certain time frame each month that they USUALLY get more of the Visa gift cards/codes? (I dunno....maybe it's not even each month??)

But in any month, is there a usual, say, week for example, that they would have them?

(As I'm posting this I'm thinking....GEEZALOO!! One more freaking thing to hassle with to get our hard earned survey-taking incentives)

Pretty soon someone's going to find their "INCENTIVE" to go completely POSTAL on all these survey company robbers!!

(Can you imagine this on the evening news?)

• 2 weeks later...

the time frame on the visa and amazon changes every month or seems to. I know when I first joined over a year ago they always seemed to come up during the last or first week of the month around that time frame. The problem is they order such a limited supply that they are gone usually in a day or two.

I know for May they had both visa and amazon up and I cashed out for 2-25 visa. I did not see any of the 50 and they did not have the Amazon up. I looked yesterday on 5/18 and remember seeing Amazon cards which seems to be the 2nd time this month those have been avaialble. Maybe they will increase the frequency lets hope

I don't think th amazon and visa come up as often as they used to when I started doing the surveys but when they do come up they go very fast.I normally go for the amazon GC but this last time I got tired of waiting so I ordered the Kohls GC since I have a graduation gift to buy in June it has been 5 weeks and still have not received it not sure if I would do that again.I don't have a lot of patience of waiting.

I received my old navy gift card after 8 weeks... how about that???

Takes forever to earn points and forever to get your gift card.