Toluna Survey Panel Members

MASPAS252

Is anybody out there a member of Toluna's Survey Panel

I just rejoined their panel this morning and every time I try to take a survey

its coming up saying quotas are full already or giving me 15 points!!!!!!!!

Also does their rewards program offer the Amazon e-vouchers and if

someone knows how long does it take to get the voucher once you reach

the necessary points to cash in for a reward!!!! THANK YOU 8)8)8)

the necessary points to cash in for a reward!!!! THANK YOU 8) 8) 8)

MASPAS252

i belong to T oluna some people have a problem with them but for me I don't mind them I like to go on the site when I'm not getting other surveys I am not sure about amazon I always request a check and it takes abbout 3 to 4 weeks.to me they are something to fall back on.

the necessary points to cash in for a reward!!!! THANK YOU 8) 8) 8)

MASPAS252

i belong to T oluna some people have a problem with them but for me I don't mind them I like to go on the site when I'm not getting other surveys I am not sure about amazon I always request a check and it takes abbout 3 to 4 weeks.to me they are something to fall back on.

THANKS PEACH6 !!!!!!

Yeah I'm gonna give them a shot!!!!! Seems like all my other sites

are slowing down this week!!! TALK TO YA LATER 8)8)8)

Yes you can get an amazon card for 75,000 points, and you get it in a few days. I have been getting amazon cards for the last 5 months. But what you do is (when you get 75,000 points for a $25.00 anazon card) they send you a code for a tango (Toluna should in the payment area show a code + a pin ##) in tango click it for a amazon, in a hour you will get the code for amazon. It's really easer to do then how I'm explaining it. Otherwise you need 60,000 points for a $20.00 check witch takes longer.

Yes you can get an amazon card for 75,000 points, and you get it in a few days. I have been getting amazon cards for the last 5 months. But what you do is (when you get 75,000 points for a $25.00 anazon card) they send you a code for a tango (toluna should in the payment area show a code + a pin ##) in tango click it for a amazon, in a hour you will get the code for amazon. It's really easer to do then how I'm explaining it. Otherwise you need 60,000 points for a $20.00 check witch takes longer.

THANKS FOR THE INFO 1957HORSES!!!!!!

I just rejoined Toluna yesterday and every time I tried to take a survey it was knocking me off

giving me 15 or 30 points!!!! Said quotas are full or I didn't fit what the client was looking for.

Hope this one isn't going to be like J D POWER & ASSOCIATES & SURVEYHEAD. Sounds like you've

had some pretty good luck with them so I'm gonna keep trying today!!!! THANKS AGAIN 8)8)8)

Yes you can get an amazon card for 75,000 points, and you get it in a few days. I have been getting amazon cards for the last 5 months. But what you do is (when you get 75,000 points for a $25.00 anazon card) they send you a code for a tango (toluna should in the payment area show a code + a pin ##) in tango click it for a amazon, in a hour you will get the code for amazon. It's really easer to do then how I'm explaining it. Otherwise you need 60,000 points for a $20.00 check witch takes longer.

THANKS FOR THE INFO 1957HORSES!!!!!!

I just rejoined Toluna yesterday and every time I tried to take a survey it was knocking me off

giving me 15 or 30 points!!!! Said quotas are full or I didn't fit what the client was looking for.

Hope this one isn't going to be like J D POWER & ASSOCIATES & SURVEYHEAD. Sounds like you've

had some pretty good luck with them so I'm gonna keep trying today!!!! THANKS AGAIN 8)8)8)

Know how much points are worth?Well 3000 points is equal to $1.00.Most surveys are for 1200,1500 and or 2000 to 3000 points each.It takes approximately 10 to 30 minutes per survey to take, some pay as low as 3000 points for 30 minute survey. It takes 60,000 points to get a $20 check.Points not turned in for cash or gc will expire 1 year from the date taken.Plus they wont tell you if your points are getting ready to expire so be sure you know.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THIS Toluna WEBSITE!!!!!

I rejoined their survey panel two days ago and every time I try to take a survey

its either coming up saying I don't fit the criteria or the quotas are full and then

giving me a sorry 15 points!!!!! I can see disqualifying from a few surveys but

I must have clicked on 50 surveys in the last two days and I haven't been able to

take one yet!!!! If anyone is having the same problem with Toluna please let me

know or if you have a possible answer. I'm gonna keep trying for a few more days

and if this keeps up I'm gonna have to cancel my account. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!! :roll::roll:

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THIS TOLUNA WEBSITE!!!!!

I rejoined their survey panel two days ago and every time I try to take a survey

its either coming up saying I don't fit the criteria or the quotas are full and then

giving me a sorry 15 points!!!!! I can see disqualifying from a few surveys but

I must have clicked on 50 surveys in the last two days and I haven't been able to

take one yet!!!! If anyone is having the same problem with Toluna please let me

know or if you have a possible answer. I'm gonna keep trying for a few more days

and if this keeps up I'm gonna have to cancel my account. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!! :roll::roll:

yeah alot do. im getting more and more reluctant to even do any more of their surveys because they are going downhill fast like most other survey sites. the new site is the pits, like one other poster on here said,"they are trying to get that Facebook look". points for the time it takes to do most of their surveys is deplorable! really getting disenchanted with the whole mess.

If they don't offer at least 3000 points (one dollar)for every 15 minutes of estimated time, I delete them. I got one offering 1200 points for a 30 minute survey yesterday. That's 40 cents for a half hour of my life. Revolting!

If they don't offer at least 3000 points (one dollar)for every 15 minutes of estimated time, I delete them. I got one offering 1200 points for a 30 minute survey yesterday. That's 40 cents for a half hour of my life. Revolting!

THANKS QWERTY

I'll remember that. I don't know why these survey sites try to play games with the points

and how much you're actually making on a survey. THAT SUCKS!!!!! Guess they're trying

to play with us survey takers. Unfortunately for them we have SURVEYPOLICE HA!!!!!!! 8)8)