all survey companies

peach6

I have had at least 5 Surveys this week alone that said 15 mintes there is no way in hell they could be done in 15 minutes it is really starting to tick me off after I have spent 20 to 25 minutes already on the survey I want my reward so I feel frustrated and have to continue. I really don't like being lied to I don't consider mysely to be super fast but I'm not a turtle either and id does sometimes take time to read the question and give your answer if they only want 15 min from me I will start checking any old box.

if i sense my time going over my data goes down the drain.. i know they won't flag me for rushing so i just get it done as soon as i can..

I have had at least 5 surveys this week alone that said 15 mintes there is no way in hell they could be done in 15 minutes it is really starting to tick me off after I have spent 20 to 25 minutes already on the survey I want my reward so I feel frustrated and have to continue. I really don't like being lied to I don't consider mysely to be super fast but I'm not a turtle either and id does sometimes take time to read the question and give your answer if they only want 15 min from me I will start checking any old box.

When this happens to me I try to remember which company does it most often and when one of their surveys pop if I have time I might try to do it.It has a lot to do with how much they are paying too.Otherwise they can wait or I will just trash it.One company that is fast becoming trash our surveys from mysurvey.They say 20 to 25 minutes for 75 to 150 points,hell that isnt even .75 cents or a buck fifty.I'm like a elephant I have a long memory when companies try to screw with me with my time and money.

I have had at least 5 surveys this week alone that said 15 mintes there is no way in hell they could be done in 15 minutes it is really starting to tick me off after I have spent 20 to 25 minutes already on the survey I want my reward so I feel frustrated and have to continue. I really don't like being lied to I don't consider mysely to be super fast but I'm not a turtle either and id does sometimes take time to read the question and give your answer if they only want 15 min from me I will start checking any old box.

When this happens to me I try to remember which company does it most often and when one of their surveys pop if I have time I might try to do it.It has a lot to do with how much they are paying too.Otherwise they can wait or I will just trash it.One company that is fast becoming trash our surveys from mysurvey.They say 20 to 25 minutes for 75 to 150 points,hell that isnt even .75 cents or a buck fifty.I'm like a elephant I have a long memory when companies try to screw with me with my time and money.

footfree

You are right on my survey they have these long surveys and pay crap it takes me some time just to get to the 10.00 cash out.I have been tempted to drop them many times but I have received some pt from them which sill does not pay much but I do like to try the products.

yeah tell it like it is! i too im tired of these low paying points per time spent. just ridiculous!