Who wins those draws from Opinion Outpost??

greeneyeddevils

Who the hell wins those draws from OO ? Not me!!!...You know all those draw entries when you don't qualify for a survey or the ones you get after you complete...I must have had 150+ draw entries & I noticed the draw was yesterday...Did anyone win anything in the lastest draw ? Or has anyone won anything from their draw in the past...Not including the Slot Machine game .

Who the hell wins those draws from OO ? Not me!!!...You know all those draw entries when you don't qualify for a survey or the ones you get after you complete...I must have had 150+ draw entries & I noticed the draw was yesterday...Did anyone win anything in the lastest draw ? Or has anyone won anything from their draw in the past...Not including the Slot Machine game .

I have had a lot of entries myself and never won a dam thing.I think I have only won twice on the slot machines.and it sees like I have been getting there are no surveys for you more lately.How many times can you update your information when nothing much changes.To me it dosen't make any difference as far as getting more surveys

their partners site surveyspot seems to only put out surveys with entries.. i got a few today, 25 minutes for an entry.. ok and if i dq i get the entry also?

their partners site surveyspot seems to only put out surveys with entries.. i got a few today, 25 minutes for an entry.. ok and if i dq i get the entry also?[/

if i only had a nickel for every DQ/entry. id be raking it in! :D