its sad about Opinion Outpost....when....

theskyhunter

you know its getting bad when i make more off their non-qualifier game than i make on their surveys! id laugh, but it hurts too much :cry: to think about it. lol! :D

OO and SSI have been sending me the same survey about 3 times a day for about a week now. It is $1 for 30 minutes. What kind of a damn fool would do a 30 minute survey for one dollar? Also what kind of a damn fool would expect people to do this? I hope this means survey takers have gotten wise and are not doing their surveys for nothing.

OO and SSI have been sending me the same survey about 3 times a day for about a week now. It is $1 for 30 minutes. What kind of a damn fool would do a 30 minute survey for one dollar? Also what kind of a damn fool would expect people to do this? I hope this means survey takers have gotten wise and are not doing their surveys for nothing.

i keep on hoping they will get the message and see whats going on. :idea:

Beleave me you,, :roll: there are a lot of those "damn fool" taking those 30 minute surveys for one dollar :shock: Thats why we aren't get those better paying surveys. :cry:

Reward: 5 Opinion Points

Survey Length: 30 minutes

Survey Number: ORD-47806-YHSQ

i just got this one.. i wanted to see what it's about but it won't allow me into it

i have to say though, sometimes those are the ones that lead to product tests