survey irks..again!

theskyhunter

one thing i hate is the warning the survey panels give about not going too fast in the survey(and then some have a warning about going too slow, you go figure it! :? ). well, i dont really hate the warning, just the fact i think i may have DQ because i went too fast for their liking. i do understand a survey panelist has to pay attention and does have to take their time when they are actually looking at the product itself and all and i do this, but to take so much time in just the "reading only" parts of the survey..reason given some of us are very fast readers(as i am). i take it in very fast. its kind of aggravating having to just take my time after reading it and then click on the next/forward buttons for fear of getting DQ. i would hope they would realize this and take it into consideration. but i dont think thats going to happen though. :o

I wonder about that, too. I have been taking surveys for years, and can blaze through all the generic questions - once you do this for a while, you get very fast with a mouse...