Myview - Paltry points - Do the math

Leefall

My experience with myview, 500 point surveys worth 35cents, difficult to disqualify for 100 points. Have replied with definitely disqualifying answers but they pay so little they accept any answers. Finally received a 3000 point survey. It seems for these they are more discriminating. I answered truthfully and was disqualified. Do the math 100 points is 7 cents. Also received a 500 point survey that offered 100 points (7 cents) for the prelim and then if you qualified the other 400 points. The prelim which was a survey in disguise consisted of multiple pages, multiple grids. I opted out am not doing multiple grids for 100 points (7 cents), plus the magnanimous reward of 400 points (28 cents). Ridiculous. Final reward Amazon if you can find it

I'm at cashout now and there is no Amazon once again. I don't use the other stores. They really should have Paypal as an option. Also, they pay 25 cents for the magazine surveys (you know what I mean if you've done them). Opinion Outpost has the same exact surveys and pays $1. Very annoying.