What has happened to GTM?

Leefall

globaltestmarket was one of my best. No longer. I have cashout mostly reached before "new and improved". I am still subscribed trying to add to my cashout because once I cashout I will unsubscribe because will probably take at least 3 years if ever to reach cashout again. Am receiving more and more sweeps. Received this today... Isn't this wonderful 3 entries instead of 1. How stupid do you think I am?

This survey takes about 40 minutes.

Your reward for completing it: 3 entries to today's $300 daily cash drawing and 3 entries to our $20,000 quarterly prize drawing

If you screen out? No worries. You'll still get 1 daily and 1 quarterly cash sweepstakes entry.

:x I don't regard sweeps as a reward! :x

Actual work requires actual payment!

globaltestmarket was one of my best. No longer. I have cashout mostly reached before "new and improved". I am still subscribed trying to add to my cashout because once I cashout I will unsubscribe because will probably take at least 3 years if ever to reach cashout again. Am receiving more and more sweeps. Received this today... Isn't this wonderful 3 entries instead of 1. How stupid do you think I am?

This survey takes about 40 minutes.

Your reward for completing it: 3 entries to today's $300 daily cash drawing and 3 entries to our $20,000 quarterly prize drawing

If you screen out? No worries. You'll still get 1 daily and 1 quarterly cash sweepstakes entry.

:x I don't regard sweeps as a reward! :x

Actual work requires actual payment!

mysurvey and or lightspeed is what happened,they bought out GTM .

You may not want to hear this but I'm getting plenty of surveys from GTM. Granted things have slowed in the last couple years but I still make a respectable penny from them. I cashed in in January and I'm 200 points from cashing in again. Yup, I get a lot of those sweeps entry surveys. I just delete them. As they say it must be in the demographics.