The Movie and TV Surveys I have gotten 100 times

cricket

I am so tired of getting this for a year. Has nobody done it...is that why they are still trying to get people? The one where they ask you how many times you have been to a movie this year, with hundreds of boxes to fill in. I got disqualified a few times then gave up. Same with the one that asks what time of day you watch certain stations...with dozens and dozens of boxes to check for each station. It's ridiculous that anyone would put people through this insanity. I never finished that one either because after a half hour, I got disqualified. Shame on them.

I complete the TV survey from time to time. This one is a lot shorter if you only watch over-the-air TV with an antenna.

I am so tired of getting this for a year. Has nobody done it...is that why they are still trying to get people? The one where they ask you how many times you have been to a movie this year, with hundreds of boxes to fill in. I got disqualified a few times then gave up. Same with the one that asks what time of day you watch certain stations...with dozens and dozens of boxes to check for each station. It's ridiculous that anyone would put people through this insanity. I never finished that one either because after a half hour, I got disqualified. Shame on them.

I hate that oneI seem to get it at least once a day I always click the box that says refused/don't know thinking that it would stop but it dosen't. :(