GONGOS.COM SURVEY PANEL

MASPAS252

Is anyone out there a member of GONGOS.COM SURVEY PANEL

Just joined it yesterday and I'm trying to figure out how the site works.

I've done a couple of profile sections and I got an e-mail from a user on

there telling me to go to a "new comers" area and read it and it tells me

how the whole thing works. What I have read so far sounds pretty good

surveys, product tests, focus groups and Amazon gift vouchers. If anyone

is a member please post a message on here and let me know what you

think of this survey panel. If the surveys and stuff aren't consistent I don't

want to waste my time!!!!! THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Gongos is a good panel, depending on the study you get in on. Last year I was on one about holiday candy and it was so boring I just couldn't do it. The pay was ok but there is just so much I can say about candy. I am on one now that I enjoy very much. I make about $20 per month but it is very quick and easy. I would stick with them.

Gongos is a good panel, depending on the study you get in on. Last year I was on one about holiday candy and it was so boring I just couldn't do it. The pay was ok but there is just so much I can say about candy. I am on one now that I enjoy very much. I make about $20 per month but it is very quick and easy. I would stick with them.

THANKS GENE55 !!!!!!!!!

Yeah I just joined them yesterday. I'm gonna see how it goes with them AGAIN THANKS 8)8)

I'm with them and was on the candy panel.I did it and the pay was okay I forget how much like $10 to $20 a month,they give AGC.I'm also on two of their other panels where I earn $10 to 25 a month with one and the pays every other month.Plus I do their survey's that they send out -which isn't very often.They always pay on time and they really don't bother you at all.If you get the chance to join one of their panels I would say do it the time and pay is fair.

I'm with them and was on the candy panel.I did it and the pay was okay I forget how much like $10 to $20 a month,they give AGC.I'm also on two of their other panels where I earn $10 to 25 a month with one and the pays every other month.Plus I do their survey's that they send out -which isn't very often.They always pay on time and they really don't bother you at all.If you get the chance to join one of their panels I would say do it the time and pay is fair.

THANKS FOOTFREE !!!!!!!

What do I have to wait for e-mails from them to take a survey or should I be checking

the website every day. Also their main page is quite confusing to navigate compared

to my other survey sites. Guess I'll have to keep playing with it. AGAIN THANKS 8)8)

THANKS FOOTFREE !!!!!!!

What do I have to wait for e-mails from them to take a survey or should I be checking

the website every day. Also their main page is quite confusing to navigate compared

to my other survey sites. Guess I'll have to keep playing with it. AGAIN THANKS 8)8)

You wait for them to send a survey-if you want to check their site you can.It's on the right hand side of the screen when you log on.You make more money with their panels then the actually Gongo site.But like I said they arent a bother.

GOOD MORNING FOOTFREE

What's the names of these other panels you were talking about

last night on here!!!!! Haven't seen any surveys yet from GONGOS!!!!! 8)8)

Gongos doesn't send out that many surveys. I'm with 2 panels not sure if I'm allowed to say their names ,so I wont, I really need the extra cash flow and don't want to get kicked off.

Looks like this survey site is gonna be another joke!!!!!!!

Signed up last week and haven't seen one survey invite yet!!!!! :(:(:(

Don't expect much. I have been with them since June of 2010, was paid $5 so far, and have three surveys this year. One a month, like clockwork at the end of the month. Only 30 points away from another $5 payoff, and that took from January of 2011 to now!

Looks like this survey site is gonna be another joke!!!!!!!

Signed up last week and haven't seen one survey invite yet!!!!! :(:(:(

Don't expect much. I have been with them since June of 2010, was paid $5 so far, and have three surveys this year. One a month, like clockwork at the end of the month. Only 30 points away from another $5 payoff, and that took from January of 2011 to now!

Yeah I see this survey site is going to be a waste of time!!!!!!!

All I've been doing is chatting with people in the FORUMS!!! WHAT A JOKE :roll::roll: