ERewards

gene55

How is this panel rated #8 on this board. I belong to a lot of panels and they are at the very bottom for me. They have no incentives what so ever and their E Dollars are worthless. I just don't see how they could even be in the top 300. You can get a magazine with them but you can get magazines for free anywhere on the internet so I am sure they also get them for free. The only reason I am still with them is I have some E dollars from doing a couple of Pt's with them and keep hoping I will get to use them someday. They send me an email once a year telling me that they are going to take away my dollars and every year I tell them to go ahead because they aren't worth a damn. They have never taken them away so I don't have that as an excuse to drop them. I think their employees must be the ones that come here and give them a high rating.

I actually like e-rewards but it's only because I was lucky enough to get my account turned so that all my rewards go into my u-promise account. When I get to $120, it turns into $50.00 for my u-promise account. I got that offer from u-promise years ago and so glad that I rolled my account into that, otherwise I would have dropped them years ago. They have some cool surveys, and they offer a decent amount per survey and I do get a good amount of surveys from them. It usually takes me a little over a year to get to the $120 level for cash out but if I keep plugging away I do get there eventually. I wish they had better rewards because they actually are a good panel. They have good customer service every time I've had to contact them, they actually helped me with my needs, so it's a shame that their rewards are so crappy. I completely understand why people would drop the panel tho. I think alot of it has to do with who you joined through. Certain people get different rewards than other people so that is probably why they are rated well. Those that get decent rewards probably love the panel, while those that are stuck with the crappy rewards hate it. I wish they would overhaul and make it uniform for everyone, except I don't want to lose my u-promise contributions.

Well I use to get gift cards to Macy's and to Target from them but now they have dropped them.The only reason I stay with them is that I'm with a group called Shopper's Connect and they credit my E-rewards account $1 a month to be on this panel.I have more or less stopped doing their surveys because all their rewards are useless to me.I have no Blockbuster in my neighborhood,and the discounts they give to Macy's and Zale's and JcPenny's are things I can get for free.So I feel like they are getting my information making money and I'm getting screwed. I'm not earning anything from this.I don't travel ,I don't read magazines and I wont use any of the incentives they offer.Until they treat me fairly they wont be making any more money off of me!

• 2 weeks later...
How is this panel rated #8 on this board. I belong to a lot of panels and they are at the very bottom for me. They have no incentives what so ever and their E Dollars are worthless. I just don't see how they could even be in the top 300. You can get a magazine with them but you can get magazines for free anywhere on the internet so I am sure they also get them for free. The only reason I am still with them is I have some E dollars from doing a couple of Pt's with them and keep hoping I will get to use them someday. They send me an email once a year telling me that they are going to take away my dollars and every year I tell them to go ahead because they aren't worth a damn. They have never taken them away so I don't have that as an excuse to drop them. I think their employees must be the ones that come here and give them a high rating.

Long ago in an economy more vibrant than now (hehe), this panel offered some nice rewards and their rating got boosted. Why there isnt like a rolling 6 or 12 months rating system is beyond me so that companies that turn to the dark side can be revealed to their true nature.

What happens, too, is that people are more apt to complain here than on the site. I, too, wish more people would post negative reviews when a company goes downhill AND that time was a factor in the rankings. For example, we know OO is a horrible site now, but most of the complaints on the forum are the same handful of people making the same complaints which on the site would still just translate into a handful of reviews which would not be enough to accurately reflect the change. (Yes, I know that's a really long sentence. :lol:)

I think the best we can do is just keep posting what we really think of these companies. And keep posting when we ditch companies - or plan to ditch companies - and why.

• 1 month later...

I signed up with erewards after a Pizza Hut purchase. I thought I was signing for some new pizza rewards and until the questions started getting really personal. When the mortgage question came I just shut it down and left the site sign on incomplete so I thought. Only to get all these survey offers(several per day) that seemed to be ones that I have turned away under another company asking to keep a diary and chat. I love surveys, but have no time for that. So far, I have turned down more than I have completed because it is never just cut and dry but always get too personal for my taste. I am not sure I will continue or close my account as so far the only ones completed were for 25 cents. I get a bad feeling this is the same company I had a bad experience with that suddenly shut down almost at the end of a half hour survey, so they don't have to count the survey, but got the answers. I had one survey site at almost 100 dollars in earnings and they suddenly stopped communication, moved site and had the nerve to try to get me to complete a survey with the new name. The bottom line erewards gets way to personal, and since they tricked me into signing up, I do not trust them! :?: