Do you think I'll get a response to this?

footfree

This is the email I sent to mysurvey

Is there anyway you can take down all the surveys listed in my account?I wont be doing them -they are to low paying.I have about 9 of them listed and every time I log on to do a survey I'm not sure which one you have asked me to do.I will continue to do your surveys if the pay is better then .50 cents for 20 minutes.I don't live in a third world country and will not be paid like I do.So if you would please kindly take the list of surveys off my account I would appreciate it. Thank-you

They will probably respond to you with a generic email but if you think they will take any action, that's a big No. I also find it irritating everytime I log onto their site because they do keep the surveys on there forever. Once we click on the survey and decide that the reward is not enough, they should remove the survey rather than letting us keep clicking on it and getting the unexpected error page.

So did you get a response?? (I'm betting NO..)

No I never got a response.They have taken down most of the surveys except 2 which have been there for at least 6 months.

So did you get a response?? (I'm betting NO..)

No I never got a response.They have taken down most of the surveys except 2 which have been there for at least 6 months.

I usually get a better response from my survey when I call the 1 800 number and talk to a real person.usually when I get an e-mail response it is generic and does not solve the problem.