Weirdest survey yet

machettek

I did a Surveyhead survey today that was about a foot massager. The premise was that I was supposed to be a sales person that worked in the store that sells the massager and how I would go about answering questions to a perspective customer. The customer was supposed to be a masseuse and was to give me a card for a free hour of foot massaging. Oh, it gets weirder! If I choose to collect my free hour, the survey wanted to know how I would react to the masseuse purposefully trying to tickle my feet. I do not know what the heck this survey was really about, but I earned $1.25 for about 10 minutes. Anyone else do this one? I think someone has a fetish!

I did a Surveyhead survey today that was about a foot massager. The premise was that I was supposed to be a sales person that worked in the store that sells the massager and how I would go about answering questions to a perspective customer. The customer was supposed to be a masseuse and was to give me a card for a free hour of foot massaging. Oh, it gets weirder! If I choose to collect my free hour, the survey wanted to know how I would react to the masseuse purposefully trying to tickle my feet. I do not know what the heck this survey was really about, but I earned $1.25 for about 10 minutes. Anyone else do this one? I think someone has a fetish!

It really dosen't surprise me because a month ago I received a survey about a vibrator and it wasn't from an off the wall survey co it was from Pinecone and first I thought somebody had messed with there web site but it was for real because I got my 3.00 check they even asked me if I wanted to test it I politely said no thank you but I suppose somebody needs to test them out I just rather it not be me. How funny is that.

I got one from GTM one time it was a brainteaser or whatever they are called and asked me if I saw or would like to see Jessica Alba in her panties.All thru that survey it asked me the studiespt questions ,I laughed so hard all the way thru it.I think someone there either has a wicked sense of humor or they wanted to see if I was really reading the questions.Personally they can send me more of those it really was a breathe of fresh air.

I got one from GTM one time it was a brainteaser or whatever they are called and asked me if I saw or would like to see Jessica Alba in her panties.All thru that survey it asked me the studiespt questions ,I laughed so hard all the way thru it.I think someone there either has a wicked sense of humor or they wanted to see if I was really reading the questions.Personally they can send me more of those it really was a breathe of fresh air.

I to like it for a change of pace and I can have a good laugh.

I to like it for a change of pace and I can have a good laugh.

Never had any of these but it would be funny and a change of pace from the serious surveys we usually get :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

I recently did one on surveybuilder from the Surveyhead site. It asked me many sexually explicit questions and for a minute I thought this can't be a valid survey but it turns out it was cause I got my credit for it a few days later. I seriously thought someone was playing mind games with me. LOL I would tell about the questions it asked me but I am new here and don't want to get banned already. :shock:

The title of the survey was "The bestest survey ever" or something like that. The reward was $1.50 and it was only maybe 2 minutes. That's another thing that baffled me.